Discovery Sport Forum banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
From your car history you must be a LR fan.
I am a long time satisfied user.
Not a ”fan” as someone who tries to defend JLR no matter what…

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes -I have a print of that and showed it to LR Assist engineer at the weekend. He never bothered to look at it or acknowledge it- just said dealer would sort it when it goes in 6 January.
Driving home last night when the interior was warm enough I switched off the HVAC system and it went immediately in to EV mode. Couldn't do it for long though with freezing ambient temp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My p300e has had a day in the dealership today with their EV Technician. The "EV Temporarily Not Available" issue has been diagnosed as a fault with the High Voltage Coolant Heater (thanks FThewlis, your post certainly helped hasten the diagnosis). Again the part is on back order, a date couldn't be provided. As the works are expected to take 10 hours, mine is preliminary booked in for just before xmas when they have a loan car available.
The heater was replaced with new and car is now working fine.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I was supposed to have the fix today. They have the heater but they didn’t realise they cannot use the same high voltage de-activating tools they have for the bigger Landies.
No idea when the tools will arrive.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Car in to dealer today. They just called to confirn needs HV Heater part as well as drive shaft bearing replaced. They don't have an ETA on the heater part just yet but when they get it they will need car 2 days. But they are saying they will provide courtesy car. So hopefully sorted soon. Fairly happy with that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like this - or a variant - is the culprit:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Looks like this - or a variant - is the culprit:

Definitely Webasto - it’s certainly possible? Other manufacturers also make this type of heater.

This is the full part; Genuine High Voltage Heater (1.5l Aj20p3 Petrol High Phev,halewood (uk),pre-condition W/ofuel Operated Heat) ((v)from Lh000001) For Land Rover New Range Rover Evoque 2019 > | Jaguar Land Rover Classic Parts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Now over a week and dealer still not been told by LR when they will receive the heater part. Pathetic.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts