Jaguar XFR for sale

Buy and Sell from other members.
Post Reply
Jimexpl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Jimexpl » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:05 am

Our DS is arriving at the end of the month and a lack of parking (central London) means a that a car has to go -

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... obcid=soc3

I’ll miss the V8, and the massive breadth of ability - nothing else comes close to being a genuinely comfortable four seater for adults one moment and acting like a sports car the next.
On order - 240 petrol HSE Luxury


Barnsh
Posts: 5551
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: South East

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Barnsh » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Nice car !

Be careful selling through online , lots of cars getting pinched at the moment by sods just driving them away on test drives after shopping on Autotrader.
My18 FPace, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:


Jimexpl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Jimexpl » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 am

Barnsh wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 pm
Nice car !

Be careful selling through online , lots of cars getting pinched at the moment by sods just driving them away on test drives after shopping on Autotrader.
That’s nothing new; fortunately nearly a decade in various roles in the motor trade hopefully makes me pretty aware of potential ‘purchasers’!
On order - 240 petrol HSE Luxury


User avatar
HmmmUK
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 5:45 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by HmmmUK » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Clicked link and got a dodgy page from VigLink! Sorry if this is old news to others...

Why am I seeing this site?
The page you were visiting helps find the best deals and products by connecting to VigLink Shopping. This site suggests similar retailers who may sell the same products at a better price. By making it easy to continue to the link you clicked on or browse related merchants, this site gives you more freedom to purchase from the retailer of your choice.


Links to Harrods and Carphone Warehose were suggested - I couldn't find a better price for the Jag :roll:
Long time Land Rover owner thinking about a new one! ...Bought a MY15 Evoque 2.2L in Nov 17.
80", 90", Range Rover Classic, Freelander, Discovery


Jimexpl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Jimexpl » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

HmmmUK wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm
Clicked link and got a dodgy page from VigLink! Sorry if this is old news to others...

Why am I seeing this site?
The page you were visiting helps find the best deals and products by connecting to VigLink Shopping. This site suggests similar retailers who may sell the same products at a better price. By making it easy to continue to the link you clicked on or browse related merchants, this site gives you more freedom to purchase from the retailer of your choice.


Links to Harrods and Carphone Warehose were suggested - I couldn't find a better price for the Jag :roll:
That’s odd. I’m getting that now also, even though it was a working direct link to autotrader.

Try this -
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 59/8943925
On order - 240 petrol HSE Luxury


Barnsh
Posts: 5551
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: South East

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Barnsh » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Jimexpl wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm
HmmmUK wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:37 pm
Clicked link and got a dodgy page from VigLink! Sorry if this is old news to others...

Why am I seeing this site?
The page you were visiting helps find the best deals and products by connecting to VigLink Shopping. This site suggests similar retailers who may sell the same products at a better price. By making it easy to continue to the link you clicked on or browse related merchants, this site gives you more freedom to purchase from the retailer of your choice.


Links to Harrods and Carphone Warehose were suggested - I couldn't find a better price for the Jag :roll:
That’s odd. I’m getting that now also, even though it was a working direct link to autotrader.

Try this -
https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... 59/8943925
It’s part of the marketing on this site , you have to click the continue button.
My18 FPace, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:


User avatar
Woolmeister
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 am
Location: Chandler's Ford

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Woolmeister » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:29 am

You're getting rid of that in preference for a Discovery Sport? :shock:

Let us know how you like the ZF 9HP gearbox compared to the ZF 8HP that's in your XFR. :lol:


Steve
17MY HSE Auto 180 in Carpathian Grey with Ebony Leather, Privacy Glass, Roof Rails, and Row 2 USB.
Stereophonic B Pillar Ticking (No Cost Option) and a horrendous auto box.
DISCO3.CO.UK Contributor of 10 Years - Trying a DS for a while
MINI Cooper D Convertible


Jimexpl
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 am

Re: Jaguar XFR for sale

Post by Jimexpl » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:56 am

Woolmeister wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:29 am
You're getting rid of that in preference for a Discovery Sport? :shock:

Let us know how you like the ZF 9HP gearbox compared to the ZF 8HP that's in your XFR. :lol:
Steve
Yes - I must be mad!
As many others know on the site, the concept and packaging mean that the DS ticks more boxes for us at this moment than any other vehicle, despite the issues.
Having a MY19 petrol with adaptive dynamics will hopefully go a long way towards removing the issues and ‘characteristics’ that many others have suffered, particularly in the first two years of production.

I’ve still got an M140i (manual) for spirited driving duties, plus a few old British heaps to keep me amused...
On order - 240 petrol HSE Luxury


Post Reply

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”