steering wheel vibration.

Faults and Technical chat for the Discovery Sport
Paul41

Re: steering wheel vibration.

Post by Paul41 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Well the ongoing saga has been diagnosed and fixed ! It went into the dealer recently and they Promised they would put their top technician on the case (which I now believe) so believe it on not he found the whole engine & gearbox out of alignment on all engine mounts, they took photos and asked me to visit them so they could show me the diagnosis and two days later got the car back all fixed.
In fact vibration now is less than SE tech they lent me so well happy. Praise & thanks where it’s due - Lookers (Chipperfield) you were totally excellent.
HSE MY17 Corris/black roof/privacy glass/HUD/blind spot monitor-reverse traffic detect/surround cameras/wade sensing/ACC/ towbar/full size spare/Adaptive dynamics/Entertainment pack/incontrol pro/Mem seats/ATPC/Heated steering wheel/service pack/Gtechniq

beachgal

Re: steering wheel vibration.

Post by beachgal » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:37 pm

I just brought home a brand new 2018 Discovery Sport HSE Lux and I've got the same vibration in the steering wheel - and to a lesser degree in the seats - when driving and when in idle. I know they're not supposed to do this because the test vehicle I drove was as smooth as silk. I'm taking it back to the dealer for them to investigate. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed that my purchased vehicle isn't delivering the lovely ride I expected.

Fuji White; Tan/Ebony Windsor leather.

Return to “Faults & Technical”