All Discovery Sport related discussions
Barnsh

Re: What colours look dull at times...

Post by Barnsh » Thu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Zedman wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:32 pm
Barnsh wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:18 pm
I started off with Scotia grey for my first two, DS lovely colour), then went to red ( cause I wasn’t brave enough for orange).
I then saw chippys aintree green DS ( called British Racing green on a Jaguar) and chose that on the FPace , sadly that colour is no longer available .
How are you getting on with the FPace Barnsh? My son-in-law has one and loves it!
Love it ! I’ll do a write up sometime soon, I always wait a while to get to know the car properly. Build is far better than my DS , the drive and handling is amazing for the size of vehicle .
My18 FPace, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

Zedman

Post by Zedman » Thu May 17, 2018 3:06 pm

Barnsh wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm
Zedman wrote:
Barnsh wrote:
I started off with Scotia grey for my first two, DS lovely colour), then went to red ( cause I wasn’t brave enough for orange).
I then saw chippys aintree green DS ( called British Racing green on a Jaguar) and chose that on the FPace , sadly that colour is no longer available .
How are you getting on with the FPace Barnsh? My son-in-law has one and loves it!
Love it ! I’ll do a write up sometime soon, I always wait a while to get to know the car properly. Build is far better than my DS , the drive and handling is amazing for the size of vehicle .
Thumbs up!
MY17 HSE Black Auto in Fuji White. Ordered 24th April 2017. Build date 9th June 2017. Del 1st August.

The garage: 2013 Nissan 370Z Nismo, 2014 Harley Davidson Breakout, 2001 Suzuki GSX750.

chris

Post by chris » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Barnsh wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:02 pm
Zedman wrote:
Barnsh wrote:
Yes an unbiased write up would be good, thinking of one myself for my next car. Most reviews I have seen to date seem pretty positive I have to say.
Last edited by chris on Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discovery Sport DSL SW 2.0 TD4 180 SE Tech 5dr Auto / Kaikoura Stone / Ebony full leather / Pano Roof

Gone:
Range Rover Evoque / SE Tech / auto / Firenze Red / Cirrus Leather Int / Black roof / Electric Tailgate
Volvo XC60 'R' Design D5 AWD & more

Allen1707

Post by Allen1707 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm

Thanks for that information. The more I look at the colour the more I like it. It’s seems to change depending on the lighting, which is really nice. The Tan leather was a bit of a shock when I saw inside but I had cream leather before and with kids it was always being cleaned down after trips out. This one also has the light head lining and I really like the tan leather. Other half say I can have another car for at least 5 years so will be keeping this one for some time. 4th car in four years. Hopefully this will satisfy my needs, fingers crossed. Will post a pic but still hasn’t had the black alloys, lettering and wing mirrors done yet. Hopefully taking delivery at the end of the month. Thanks again.

557561E3-3B3B-41C6-8E2E-733FA0A94780.png

5CD062DB-F285-4C86-B083-9E30EC91CCAB.jpeg

Barnsh

Post by Barnsh » Thu May 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Allen1707 wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Thanks for that information. The more I look at the colour the more I like it. It’s seems to change depending on the lighting, which is really nice. The Tan leather was a bit of a shock when I saw inside but I had cream leather before and with kids it was always being cleaned down after trips out. This one also has the light head lining and I really like the tan leather. Other half say I can have another car for at least 5 years so will be keeping this one for some time. 4th car in four years. Hopefully this will satisfy my needs, fingers crossed. Will post a pic but still hasn’t had the black alloys, lettering and wing mirrors done yet. Hopefully taking delivery at the end of the month. Thanks again.
Looks really nice and I like the tan leather too.
It’s very much a personal choice with colour, I always buy what I like , after all it’s me that has to look at it every day . :D
My18 FPace, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

Return to “Main Discovery Sport chat”