All Discovery Sport related discussions
Robsters

Re: Getting rid!

Post by Robsters » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:11 pm

timhum wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:34 pm
Why did you hand the XC 60 back?
Tim
Hi Tim, the wife just found it to cramped inside as she is pretty tall, also she could not stop comparing it to the XC90 we had before the DS. I would have kept it but the wife had the final say 🤔 I was amazed they just took it back with no questions asked, if it had been Land Rover they would have been a nightmare!!!
First time LR owner, I have joined more forums than I care to remember over the years from Volvo, VW, Mazda, Peugeot, Ford, Vauxhall, Fiat and probably others!!
Bye bye Volvo XC90 hello Land Rover Discovery Sport 180 d HSE 2016

tangey

Post by tangey » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:41 am

You bought a new XC60, and the dealer let you hand it back, giving you a full refund, because after driving it for a while your wife thought it was a bit small ?

Robsters

Post by Robsters » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:24 pm

tangey wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:41 am
You bought a new XC60, and the dealer let you hand it back, giving you a full refund, because after driving it for a while your wife thought it was a bit small ?
Well the finance company took it back, the dealer didn’t care as they had been paid for it 👍 I was amazed too that we were able to just hand it back 😳 the car was picked up with 40 miles on it and driven to auction, dodged a bullet that’s for sure!
First time LR owner, I have joined more forums than I care to remember over the years from Volvo, VW, Mazda, Peugeot, Ford, Vauxhall, Fiat and probably others!!
Bye bye Volvo XC90 hello Land Rover Discovery Sport 180 d HSE 2016

Return to “Main Discovery Sport chat”