Leaving the DS gang

All Discovery Sport related discussions
Bugginbob

Leaving the DS gang

Post by Bugginbob » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:24 pm

After a couple of years of ownership the normal boredom has got to me and i’ve Ordered a new car. Fairly normal for me, I think the longest i’ve Ever kept a car is two years so the DS has done well.

I still like it and hope that I won’t regret going back to an estate from a fairly capable suv but I fancied something that goes and handles a bit better so have ordered an Octavia VRS estate on pch as they have some good runout models on offer currently. Plus I fancied freeing up the cash I have in the DS for some home improvements and maybe a new motorbike.

So if anyone is in the market for a nice March 17 plate (cheaper road tax) HSE Black in Corris grey, anthracite headlining, side steps, front & rear mudflaps, rubber mats/boot mat, space saver spare wheel, removable towbar and the balance of the service pack and warranty till March 2020 then let me know as it’ll be up for sale in a few months - just in time for winter.

It also has the benefit of never having the b pillar ticking, all the rattles sorted by a meticulous dealer and recent all season tyres.
MY17 HSE Black, Corris Grey, Diesel Auto
Seat Leon 1.4 Tsi FR Tech
Triumph Scrambler

Return to “Main Discovery Sport chat”