Can't log in to Topix

Forum for Land Rover Technical Documents & Bulletins
xxtrail

Re: Can't log in to Topix

Post by xxtrail » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:18 pm

The only email address they will respond from, after 3 May is:

Retailer@jaguarlandrover.com
On order: HSE P250, Fuji, Acorn + many options.

HSE 2.2 SD4 Auto, Fuji White with Almond & Ebony Interior. Body Coloured Roof, 19" wheels, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Service pack.

Dealer: Roger Young, Saltash, Cornwall.

DiscoSportDave

Post by DiscoSportDave » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:55 pm

I registered today, not a huge amount to see unless you have a subscription. At least it will tell you of any campaigns or recalls , albeit no detail.
MY19 Landmark - Narvik Black, Traffic Sign Recognition, Reduced Spare Wheel, Alloy Pedals

xxtrail

Post by xxtrail » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:03 pm

DiscoSportDave wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:55 pm
I registered today, not a huge amount to see unless you have a subscription. At least it will tell you of any campaigns or recalls , albeit no detail.
Exactly what I found too. You used to be able to see all pertaining issues against Vin No range, now you have to get a subscription! Cost cutting?
On order: HSE P250, Fuji, Acorn + many options.

HSE 2.2 SD4 Auto, Fuji White with Almond & Ebony Interior. Body Coloured Roof, 19" wheels, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Service pack.

Dealer: Roger Young, Saltash, Cornwall.

DiscoSportDave

Post by DiscoSportDave » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:08 pm

xxtrail wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:03 pm
DiscoSportDave wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:55 pm
Exactly what I found too. You used to be able to see all pertaining issues against Vin No range, now you have to get a subscription! Cost cutting?
I guess it’s designed more for garages and retailers, but was useful for joe public while you could access the detail. Probably too many forearmed angry customers waving bulletins ar LR CS and the dealerships lol!
MY19 Landmark - Narvik Black, Traffic Sign Recognition, Reduced Spare Wheel, Alloy Pedals

Return to “Technical Documents & Bulletins”