Topix - won’t let me log on?

Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Faults and Fixes
OT76

Topix - won’t let me log on?

Post by OT76 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Just wondered if anyone can offer any suggestions. I have already registered, but when I try to log in I just get a message saying ‘user access not possible, please contact the help desk for assistance’. Want to get a view of anything outstanding for my car.
Many thanks
MY18 HSE Auto 180 Diesel Firenze Red, Black Alloys, Narvik Black Pack 1, roof rails, heated steering wheel, spare wheel, red shift paddles, BS & RT sensor, service plan, PPF & Gtechniq CSB
Collection date 15/9/17
Buckinghamshire

Barnsh

Re: Topix - won’t let me log on?

Post by Barnsh » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

Same error here , then requested new password , got told my account had been re-enabled??
Still can’t reset password.

It’s broke I guess?
My18 FPace, 25t, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

Past master

Post by Past master » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Worth checking you are on Land Rover TOPIx not Jaguar. They look the same but are different.
MY16 SETech 180 diesel Santorini Black

Past master

Post by Past master » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Just checked mine. It asked me to change password, which I did, then asked me to log in with new password (my computer tried to log me in automatically with the old one). I'm now logged in.
Edit: It has changed (yet again), but still has the same features available if you look. Asked me to approve the new GDPR statement before letting me in. Something I've not noticed before is a list of field actions and technical bulletins, available from the sidebar on the left under "bulletins". These don't necessarily apply to your car, but if you are having problems it could help direct you to an appropriate fix (although you'll have to pay to read it).
For example bulletins include "SSM72796-L550 Discovery Sport Tailgate Alignment Issues".
I think this could be very useful, as it would direct you to the correct bulletin which someone may already have posted on this forum.
MY16 SETech 180 diesel Santorini Black

Return to “Engine and Drivetrain”