Discovery Sport Forum banner

LTB01025

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  chrisjheaton 
#1 ·
Hi Peeps,

Anyone with full access to ToPiX, please expand on LTB01025 and post on here.

Dealer saying there isn't a previous fault and has been struck by something. Refusing warranty fix.

Thanks in anticipation.

#3 ·
Check your insurance, some insurers will replace the pano roof as it were a windscreen (NFU and Direct Line are two from memory). Others exclude it and consider it as bodywork, losing your no claims and excess.

#4 ·
Wrong area....

Its a faulty batch of underbody splash heat shields which were prone to cracking and breaking up......
located under the car to the right of centreline adjacent the B pillar just rear of the drivers seat.

I just wanted to know if Topix had identified any vin model range.

#5 ·
OK, jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Not heard of that one on here before, so assume someone's going to have to pay for Topix access to get it.

#7 ·
Interesting, noticed a piece of heat shield hanging down under the car which I pulled off. It was about the size of an envelope.

#8 ·
chrisjheaton said:
Dashnine said:
OK, jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Not heard of that one on here before, so assume someone's going to have to pay for Topix access to get it.
:lol:
You may laugh, but no-ones on here with permanent access to Topix, otherwise we'd have the lot. People have had to pay when they needed it badly enough. Some have been generous enough to download stuff on request when they've paid for a days access, one guy heroically downloaded the workshop manuals, but there's no one here with access to get stuff on demand.

If you want it badly enough, put your hand in your pocket.

#11 ·
LTB01025 just happens to be one I downloaded, which I have now attached.

FYI, if you restrict your documents to Bulletins and a single model & year, then I recall one hours TOPiX use costs about £8, and 24hr access costs about £11. So not a huge cost, unless you have to do it frequently.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.