MAGA - Four More Years !

The place to discuss everything else..
RPR

Re: MAGA - Four More Years !

Post by RPR » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:23 pm

The outstandling loans were already a big issue before the last week's troubles
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:55 pm

RPR wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:50 am
Speaking of money. Wait till Deusche Bank and others call in their loans over the next couple of months. Trump will be bankrupt yet again.
DB announced today that they will not be any further business with Trump and his companies. It’s unclear what will happen with current loans. Another bank has started closing his personal accounts.

If he were a normal person he’d be needing an awful lot of Horlicks in the months to come.
MB GLC 250d.
Gone: 2 x DS TD4. Both rejected - B pillar ticking.
Evoque TD4. Increasing problems.

Canuk

Post by Canuk » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Several banks and companies have announced they will not do business with those Reps that supported the vote against the certification. Golf already is going to bypass Trump courses.
Long list of companies stepping back was just on TV and I image more will follow.

Trump still has his friends in Mother Russia, as long as he pays them his loans LOL
Blue Disco 2016
2 litre turbo petrol
5 seater

41jules1967

Post by 41jules1967 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:01 am

Sadly, I have a very low opinion of "the city" (whether that be New York or London), so whilst they say they won't do business with him now, give it 12 months for the noise to die down and they'll be back offering him loans - provided there's a profit in it for them.
What I can never grasp is that so many banks have taken a bath on deals with Trump, you'd think he'd have been blacklisted years ago. If you or I had his credit rating (how many bankruptcies?), nobody would touch us.
I suspect that whilst the banks (shareholders/investors) have lost millions, the "bankers" have taken home huge commissions for setting up these massive deals in the first place. Hence the staff are more than happy to sign up dodgy loans for him, even though they know they'll never get repaid. It's how the "city" works.
2019 Discovery Sport 180 HSE Lux 7 seat & spare wheel - (DIY Fitted Towbar, Mudflaps, Wireless charging pad, Side Steps )
2012 Jaguar XF-S Premium Luxury
Previous - Mercedes (Various C & E Classes), 2 x Freelander2's

HmmmUK

Post by HmmmUK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:37 pm

Great thread VDS :)
Pleased 'we' seem to have had the right outcome.
Long time Land Rover owner thinking about a new one! ...Bought a MY15 Evoque 2.2L in Nov 17.
80", 90", Range Rover Classic, Freelander, Discovery

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:55 pm

Good thread indeed and it actually proves than you can discuss politics on our forum without it becoming a personal mud slinging competition.

Whilst number 45 runs off to sulk in Florida number 46 gives me at least a feeling of hope and I’m not even American.
MB GLC 250d.
Gone: 2 x DS TD4. Both rejected - B pillar ticking.
Evoque TD4. Increasing problems.

RPR

Post by RPR » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:32 pm

I bet fans of The Chase are a little pissed off having it replaced by a bit of a do for the new Colonial in Chief
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio

HmmmUK

Post by HmmmUK » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:54 pm

Long time Land Rover owner thinking about a new one! ...Bought a MY15 Evoque 2.2L in Nov 17.
80", 90", Range Rover Classic, Freelander, Discovery

tangey

Post by tangey » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Paddy Power's last post contained.
I remain convinced that Donald Trump will continue to a second tem as the POTUS, something that I have repeated with sincerity several times.
The entire donald trump 4 years is full of amazing/shocking/frightening things, so much so that actually I think it got to the point that what he said and did started to stop being shocking, just from the sheer bulk of it.

But one that remains is that after an election, multiple recounts, including recounts of recounts, (which resulted in not one decision being changed), after just about every court in the land from low to high threw out every single case, and in some cases the Judges (many trump appointed) had seriously strong words for how without merit the trump case before them were, when the trump loaded supreme court couldn't find a barge pole long enough to indicate how far away they wanted to be from this mess, When the votes were certified by every state, EVEN THEN, some deluded folks just assumed that a magic rabbit would be pulled out, and in tommy cooper "just like that" fashion, Trump would be somehow coronated into a 2nd term instead of voted. And then they thought the smart way to get their point across was attack the capitol and placed the senators and reps in jepordy.

The alternative reality bubble many MANY people are living in, is the most frightening thing of all.

I do love the fact that dominon, the supplier of the voting machines, is suing Rudi for $1.3B for defamation or whatever. The croonies that were enablers, facilitators and in some case the implementors of some of DT worst stuff, got so embeded in what they were doing and that the president had their back, that they forgot that there would come a day when DT wasn't president, and unlike him, they do not have a "get out of jail free" card. One wonders in the long grass will some criminal as opposed to civil action occur, once again without the DT pardon to fall back on.
MY20 Discovery Sport P250 HSE Portofino with 360 camera, adaptive dampers, configurable dynamics

Previously
Mercedes GLC250D
Volvo XC60

green genie

Post by green genie » Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:43 am

Remember Al Capone,,, and how they got him eventually!
Built # March 2016, 180 HSE AINTREE GREEN / ALMOND.
7 Seats, no spare, removable tow bar factory fit. 19" wheels.
Panoramic roof.
Location now Exeter Devon.

Bought @ Hunters , Southampton. :D