MAGA - Four More Years !

The place to discuss everything else..
Paul41

Re: MAGA - Four More Years !

Post by Paul41 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 pm

B0C2391A-D885-4D22-A9C0-7DA63726F69C.jpeg

HSE MY17 Corris/black roof/privacy glass/HUD/blind spot monitor-reverse traffic detect/surround cameras/wade sensing/ACC/ towbar/full size spare/Adaptive dynamics/Entertainment pack/incontrol pro/Mem seats/ATPC/Heated steering wheel/service pack/Gtechniq

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Paul41 wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:19 pm
B0C2391A-D885-4D22-A9C0-7DA63726F69C.jpeg
I suppose he’s told sleepy Joe that he’ll have to pay for it.
MB GLC 250d.
Gone: 2 x DS TD4. Both rejected - B pillar ticking.
Evoque TD4. Increasing problems.

PaddyPower

Post by PaddyPower » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:05 pm

As anticipated, the mainstream media, together with Facebook, Google and Twitter, is continuing its aggressive, pro-Biden, propaganda campaign. The counting continues while, in parallel, the media intensifies its calls for Biden to claim victory. But this is now all irrelevant: the matter is no longer in their hands.

Many people have known since the Spring how this would unfold, but the authorities couldn't move on election fraud until the actus rei had been committed. Now that the election has been held the DOJ, in conjunction with the Presidential legal team, is busy collating the available evidence. We shouldn't be swayed by the scarcity of videos and personal accounts of fraud, nor by the continued partisanship of the media. This is to be expected. The real evidence remains sub judice and social media is censoring our access to anything that does appear. Patience is needed because this could take some time. Everybody who genuinely loves the country should support the President at this time as he executes his sworn duty to defend the Constitution. Biden knows this better than anyone.
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
The important thing for America is not whether Trump continues or Biden takes over to become the 46th President. It is that whoever assumes executive control of the nation can do so legally, and with the full support of the American people. The integrity of the democratic process must be protected. As it stands, almost 70 million people (that's 7 million MORE than voted for Trump in 2016) are extremely concerned that the Democrats, led by an apparently senile, allegedly dishonest, career politician, stand to benefit from electoral fraud perpetrated against the American people on an unprecedented scale.

By the way, regarding the cages, they were built when Sleepy Joe was VP. Here is Jeh Johnson, Obama's Homeland Security Secretary inspecting the Arizona detention facility shortly after its construction.

jeh-johnson-child-migrant-cages.jpg

National Fleet Manager

Canuk

Post by Canuk » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:48 pm

Wow! What can we say :D
Blue Disco 2016
2 litre turbo petrol
5 seater

PhilMabbots17

Post by PhilMabbots17 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:59 pm

According to NewsMax cable They're going to call a Legislative Council in Pennsylvania to examine the extent of the fraudulent vote. Wisconsin they said will very likely decide to conduct a recount, even though that state has been called for dems. Florida finished their count on time, despite being one of the largest states, yet somehow PA, GA, NV and NC are still counting? Why did they not count the postal ballots first? Ah, that's right. Had to count the postal vote last of all so the top-up trucks knew when to stop hauling votes. This just posted from Project Veritas filmed in one of the FL counting centres. I don't think it could be any clearer what's happened.

2019 (19) Lexus RX 450h V6 Sport 4WD 8-)
2017 (66) Mercedes GLC 220d 4Matic Sport
2017 (17) Land Rover DS HSE 2.0L (Rejected)

Canuk

Post by Canuk » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:06 am

Newsmax TV is a cable news channel owned by Newsmax Media. The channel primarily broadcasts from Newsmax's New York studio on Manhattan's East Side,[1][2][3][better source needed] carrying a news/talk format throughout the day and night, with documentaries and films on weekends.

The channel was created by American journalist and Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy. It launched on June 16, 2014 to 35 million satellite subscribers through DirecTV and Dish Network.[4] As of May 2019, the network reaches about 75 million cable homes and has wide digital media player/mobile device availability.[5]

Newsmax TV is generally thought of as holding a conservative point of view, broadcasting many programs hosted by conservative media personalities. Its conservative-leaning competitors include Fox News Channel, One America News Network, and TheBlaze.
Blue Disco 2016
2 litre turbo petrol
5 seater

RPR

Post by RPR » Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:14 am

Methinks Paddypower is clutching the other end of Trump's straw :lol:

Us Brits hate a sore loser ;)
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio

Elliot

Post by Elliot » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:09 am

The man should just be a man and stand down,
as on the last leg last night, hes the sort of guy that tips the monopoly board over, rather than go bust.

Trump isnt all bad, some sound America first ideas. But with so much social division America will never be first.

Ive travel extensivly over there, its so lovely and so terribly sad all at the same time. But everywere I found generosity
Narvik 250P hse, lovely

Mike_l

Post by Mike_l » Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 pm

RPR wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:14 am

I was just thinking Paddypower is a bot , seems to have posted on almost nothing else apart from this thread
MY2017 HSE Delivered June 17 - Silicon Silver , Black contrast Roof, Reduced size Spare wheel, Heated Steering Wheel

RPR

Post by RPR » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Mike_l wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:15 pm
RPR wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:14 am

I was just thinking Paddypower is a bot , seems to have posted on almost nothing else apart from this thread
Possibly, anyway Biden has won and the orangefaced numptie will be dragged from the White House. :D
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio