MAGA - Four More Years !

The place to discuss everything else..
tangey

Re: MAGA - Four More Years !

Post by tangey » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:54 am

so the new ploy is, we could not prove there was any systematic fraud, every one of the court cases was laughed out of court, including guilani admiting to the judges cases were not about fraud but procedure, Trumps yes man William Barr admits they have found no evidence of widespread fraud, lets decide it wasn't about the judical branch, why the hell did we go to the judical branch as they have no role to play, a couple of dozen senators and congressmen can wipe out an entire election (and could always do so), so lets just do that.

Just remind me again what is the point of having the election, if congress can just negate it and do their own thing ?And they say democrats tried to steal and election, but can't prove it. Here's some bozos claiming a few 100 people can do it all on their own. The echo chamber of parler etc probably has confirmed the moon might be made of cheese, because it hasn't been exhaustively searched, in particular the flat dark side :)

I hope trump is believing all this Sh*ite, at this stage he'll hang his hat on any odd-ball theory.
MY20 Discovery Sport P250 HSE Portofino with 360 camera, adaptive dampers, configurable dynamics

Previously
Mercedes GLC250D
Volvo XC60

PaddyPower

Texas sues States involvd in ballot fraud

Post by PaddyPower » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:13 am

States Back Texas in Supreme Court Suit Alleging ‘Unconstitutional’ Election in Battleground States

The State of Texas has acted to prevent a CCP-backed coup d'etat by Democrats, led by Joseph F Biden jnr, by suing the four States which lie at the heart of the ballot rigging scandal. As more details emerge about the extent of the fraud, Mark Zuckerberg has become the subject of investigation by Federal agencies in relation to $400 million that was used to buy ballot dump boxes and pay election staff wages. Such payments are illegal under election legislation. Several states today expressed their support for Texas’s bid to challenge the election results in four battleground states, which was filed on Tuesday in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Attorneys general for Arkansas, Alabama, Missouri, and Louisiana have issued statements in support of a motion put forward by Texas asking the nation’s top court for permission to sue Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, and Wisconsin in an attempt to protect the integrity of the 2020 election. Texas is alleging that the four key battleground states unconstitutionally changed election laws, treated voters unequally, and triggered significant voting irregularities by relaxing ballot-integrity measures. The state is asking the court to declare that the four battleground states conducted the 2020 election in violation of the Constitution.

The suit, filed on Dec. 7 and docketed the next day, is also seeking to prohibit the count of the Electoral College votes cast by the four states. For the defendant states that have already appointed electors, it asks the court to direct the state legislatures to appoint new electors in line with the Constitution. Responding to Texas’s motion, Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry urged the top court to take up the case, saying that “only the U.S. Supreme Court can ultimately decide cases of real controversy among the states under our Constitution.”

Landry said Americans share “deep concerns” regarding how the 2020 general election was conducted. The state had previously filed a friend-of-the-court brief (pdf) to the U.S. Supreme Court urging the justices to take up a separate case—cited as Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar—that challenges a state Supreme Court order allowing election officials to accept absentee ballots received up to three days after Nov. 3. “Millions of Louisiana citizens, and tens of millions of our fellow citizens in the country, have deep concerns regarding the conduct of the 2020 federal elections,” Landry wrote. “Deeply rooted in these concerns is the fact that some states appear to have conducted their elections with a disregard to the U.S. Constitution.” “Furthermore, many Louisianans have become more frustrated as some in media and the political class try to sidestep legitimate issues for the sake of expediency,” he added.

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall also shared similar concerns, saying “unconstitutional actions and fraudulent votes in other states not only affect the citizens of those states, they affect the citizens of all states.” “Every unlawful vote counted, or lawful vote uncounted, debases and dilutes citizens’ free exercise of the franchise,” Marshall said. He added that he will decide on how to proceed in the state’s “fight to ensure election integrity” after the Supreme Court makes its decision on whether it will hear the case. Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge, likewise, expressed her support for Texas underscoring the importance of election integrity in a statement late evening Tuesday.

“After reviewing the motion filed by Texas in the US Supreme Court, I have determined that I will support the motion in all legally appropriate manners. The integrity of our elections is a critical part of our nation and it must be upheld,” Rutledge said. Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt said late Tuesday that he would “help lead the effort in support of Texas’” Supreme Court filing, adding: “Missouri is in the fight.” The lawsuit argues that the four states had acted in a way that violated their own election laws and thereby breached the Constitution through enacting and implementing measures, rules, and procedures right before the Nov. 3 election.

In some instances, the defendant states enacted such measures through the use of so-called friendly lawsuits, in which the plaintiff and the defendant collude to procure a court order, the lawsuit alleges. In other instances, a variety of state election officials allegedly exceeded their authority to promulgate rules and procedures that should have been enacted by each state’s legislature, as required by the Constitution’s Elections and Electors clause. “The states violated statutes enacted by their duly elected legislatures, thereby violating the Constitution. By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said in a statement. Attorneys general from the defendant states have disputed the allegations in the lawsuit.

Texas is also asking the Supreme Court (pdf) to grant a preliminary injunction or a temporary restraining order to block the four states from taking action to certify their election results or to prevent the state’s presidential electors from taking any official action. The presidential electors are scheduled to meet on Dec. 14. The court has ordered the defendant states to respond to Texas’s motions by 3 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10.

This comes on the same day as the Supreme Court rejected to grant injunctive relief in a separate case filed by a group of Republicans seeking to block the certification of election results in Pennsylvania. The court did not give reasons for its decision or note any dissents. A lawyer in that case, cited as Kelly v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, told The Epoch Times that the plaintiffs plan to file a separate petition for a writ of certiorari, a request to ask the court to review case, in the coming days.

This case is cited as Texas v. Pennsylvania (22O155). https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... 2o155.html

Footnote

I remain convinced that Donald Trump will continue to a second tem as the POTUS, something that I have repeated with sincerity several times. For those who haven't been following this matter closely (after all, why would you?) the core issue is not, and never has been, about Donald J Trump. He will be gone in four years anyway. It is about preventing the potential destruction of the Republic and the tearing up of the Constitution, events that would follow the insertion of president-elect-in-waiting, Communist Kamala Harris. There are four stages in any text book Marxist takeover. 1. Demoralisation of the populus by feeding them with a constant stream of negative propaganda. 2. A crisis such as a war or pandemic. Disruption to the normal day to day functioning of the state apparatus. New laws and "special "measures" restricting individual freedoms. 3. Civil disorder. Riots. Civil disobedience. Confusion about the future. Panic. Internal fighting. 4. Takeover of power and declaration of the New Order. History is rewritten. The old freedoms have gone, the old "normal" never existed. According to the plan, the USA is about to enter stage four. The hawks in the CCP and PLA have been looking forward to helping the US to "self destruct" for 25 years and, whether this unnatural SARS-CoV2 virus was an accidental laboratory escape or a deliberate act of war by the PLA, it has created the perfect environment in which to execute such a change of system. If successful, it would accelerate China's strategic plan to replace the USA as the centre of world power following the "great reset". Admittedly, that might not be all bad. But personally I would rather not have a technology-dominated siciety that monitors my every shit, social points scoring that determines whether and when I can drive my car, a moneyless world where every move us tracked, etc, etc.

If you still think this is some bullshit conspiracy theory, fine - lock and load the painballs. But I suggest that, rather than waste your time spouting off here, you write to Senator Ted Cruz in Texas instead. The State of Texas has decided that it's not taking any chances. (There'll be at least 9 others join Texas over the next few days).
National Fleet Manager

RPR

Post by RPR » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:24 am

So anyway Paddypower, how's your Discovery Sport, assuming you actually own one?
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio

Dashnine

Post by Dashnine » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 am

I think this forum needs a 'fake news' filter / warning like Twitters supposed to have. Whatever Paddypower's on, please share - I could do with a lift! I mean, seriously: "I remain convinced that Donald Trump will continue to a second tem (sic) as the POTUS"?
MY19 P240 HSE, Indus Silver, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, 12 Way Memory Seats, Roof Rails, Spacesaver, Cold Climate Pack, 2 x USB in 1st & 2nd rows.
Gone: MY16 D180 HSE Black, Santorini Black

RPR

Post by RPR » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:13 am

Dashnine wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:37 am
I think this forum needs a 'fake news' filter / warning like Twitters supposed to have. Whatever Paddypower's on, please share - I could do with a lift! I mean, seriously: "I remain convinced that Donald Trump will continue to a second tem (sic) as the POTUS"?
I wonder if he actually owns a Discovery Sport whether it's orange like Trump :lol:
MY18 Indus Silver HSE Black Edition 2.0 TD4 180 ICTP 825w Meridian Audio, Hi Res audio

41jules1967

Post by 41jules1967 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:32 am

I'm quite enjoying it.
No fan of Biden and really scared of the lunatic lefties in the Democrats (equally as ill-informed, naive and racist as our own Corbynists). I'd personally rather have had Trump elected but when I read such a pile of conspiracy theorist based luncacy, I'm reminded that there are nutters on both sides.

I particularly love the idea that Zuckerberg would plough money into an election fraud conspiracy. Anyone with even the weakest grasp of humanity would know Zuckerberg, together with Gates (maybe not Bezos to be fair) have acknowledged that they'll always have more money and power than they can ever use and are hippies at heart (common mindset for techie nerds). So instead are getting pleasure from using that money and power to make the world a better place. Gates is eradicating disease across the world, The Zuckerbergs equally are buzzing around doing good. Their $400m to local election offices merely helps fund those offices (that it's needed is a serious inditement of the US system). It has no bearing on who people vote for and can only strengthen democracy .. So the Right's screams that it's somehow corrupt is quite the most anti democratic thing I've heard. If they thought the people who'll benefit would vote for them, they'd be praising the donation.

Based on the same set of ideas though, it won't matter. The microchips in the Covid vaccine will have us all voting whatever way Bill Gates chooses. He's already having fun with Margaret Keenan - I understand, just for a laugh, he reprogrammed her to dislike coffee ;-)
2019 Discovery Sport 180 HSE Lux 7 seat & spare wheel - (DIY Fitted Towbar, Mudflaps, Wireless charging pad, Side Steps )
2012 Jaguar XF-S Premium Luxury
Previous - Mercedes (Various C & E Classes), 2 x Freelander2's

Canuk

Post by Canuk » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:01 pm

Other than Wacky Paddy did anyone actually read the post. Glad that I am on my computer because it would take so many finger scrolls to get to the end.

It was so much nicer just to get a link to the web site rather than a huge copy and paste,, but maybe Paddy gets paid by the number and size of his posts.

I wonder how many more forums he posts unto? Is there still a Lada forum. It is a good thing he never lived in Canada when we had Marxist, Leninist, Communists, Marxist/Leninist and several other far left parties running for Parliament . Before Trump started to divide the USA the Democratic party was always considered to the right of our right wing parties.

But we did enjoy the video yesterday of your seniors getting the first vaccinations !
Blue Disco 2016
2 litre turbo petrol
5 seater

Mike_l

Post by Mike_l » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:53 pm

Quite fun to see that Donny went to great lengths to get his nomination to the Supreme Court before the election.
& then the Supreme Court goes & rejects the latest appeal. Unanimously.
Last edited by Mike_l on Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY2017 HSE Delivered June 17 - Silicon Silver , Black contrast Roof, Reduced size Spare wheel, Heated Steering Wheel

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:55 pm

@canuk, who in their right mind would waste their time reading such a load of absolute drivel. Not me that’s for sure.

A little off topic but very heartening all the same the pictures of the 90 year old lady in the UK getting her first Covid-19 vaccination.

It surely shows how important international cooperation is. Something the nearly ex US president has yet to grasp and presumably never will.

A vaccine developed by a German company BioNTech set up by a couple of Turkish origin, cooperating with a US company and producing in Belgium. You can’t get much more international than that.

Hats off to all those who are genuinely helping us out of this terrible situation rather than spending their lives looking after number one.
MB GLC 250d.
Gone: 2 x DS TD4. Both rejected - B pillar ticking.
Evoque TD4. Increasing problems.

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:57 pm

Mike_l wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:53 pm
Quite fun to see that Donny went to great lengths to get his nomination to the Supreme Court before the election.
& then the Supreme Court goes & rejects the latest appeal. Unanimously.
And, as I understand, didn’t even want to look at it.
MB GLC 250d.
Gone: 2 x DS TD4. Both rejected - B pillar ticking.
Evoque TD4. Increasing problems.