Rejection

All Discovery Sport related discussions
Badgerface

Re: Rejection

Post by Badgerface » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 am

Nothing would surprise me with dealers anymore. Nothing. They are, in the main, shysters of the highest order, peddling the corporate lie, and will do anything to protect their manufacturer rebates, incentives and bonus'.

I have only ever come across one in the entire country that is trustworthy and does what they say that they will do, no more and no less (Lakeland Land Rover, Torver), and as they refuse to be crushed by the corporate machine, it makes me wonder how much longer they can keep going as well. Annoyingly, they are 200+ miles from me, so not easy to drop in for servicing and repairs. Bring their commercial ethos and values down to the Midlands, and they would clean up!!
17MY HSE Luxury TD4 Ingenium 180ps - Aintree Green with Black Pack/ICTP/825w Meridian Audio
13MY HSE Luxury FL2 2.2 SD4 190ps - Baltic Blue with NO Oil dilution issues whatsoever!
12MY HSE FL2. 2.2 SD4 190ps - Sumatra Black - Gone

TeddyBear

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:16 pm

If you "know" that someone has forged your signature on a document in order to gain financially that's evidence of the commission of a crime which carries a sentence of at least ten years imprisonment. Bearing in mind that the owner was the intended victim of the crime this has got to be a matter for the police.

chris

Post by chris » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:37 pm

Badgerface wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 am
Nothing would surprise me with dealers anymore. Nothing. They are, in the main, shysters of the highest order, peddling the corporate lie, and will do anything to protect their manufacturer rebates, incentives and bonus'.

I have only ever come across one in the entire country that is trustworthy and does what they say that they will do, no more and no less (Lakeland Land Rover, Torver), and as they refuse to be crushed by the corporate machine, it makes me wonder how much longer they can keep going as well. Annoyingly, they are 200+ miles from me, so not easy to drop in for servicing and repairs. Bring their commercial ethos and values down to the Midlands, and they would clean up!!
That's my preferred dealer now, can't fault them and why I placed my order with them for an I Pace, helps that they are only an hour from me also.
MY20 - Jaguar I Pace HSE EV400 in Black with full black pack, Mars Red Windsor leather sports seats, gloss black 20” wheels etc etc

Discovery Sport DSL SW 2.0 TD4 180 SE Tech Auto / Kaikoura Stone / Ebony full leather / Pano Roof

cooknwings

Post by cooknwings » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 pm

20,000 and an oil analisis from Miller Oils.
Cooknwings
MY 16.5 HSE LUX -rejected (oil, gearbox and starting issues)
MY 18 HSE LUX (petrol)

Return to “Main Discovery Sport chat”