PIVI Pro Account Resetting

All Discovery Sport related discussions
burtonjk

Re: PIVI Pro Account Resetting

Post by burtonjk » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:14 pm

harrissn wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:14 pm
I haven’t contacted the dealer as it’s not been a major issue, only I drive the car and lockdown has meant minimal miles anyway

I’m hoping an OTA software update will fix it but if not I will raise an issue. Interested to see how others get on

@burtonjk - Privacy glass an extra on an HSE R Dynamic? Wow
Yep - got it with “Family Pack”
Discovery Sport P300E MY 21
R Dynamic HSE
Fuji White
Options:
Family Pack (Privacy Glass, Rear Seat Power)
HUD

Triggers Broom

Post by Triggers Broom » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:44 am

Thanks everyone for your contributions here, it’s quite reassuring that I’m just not the only one that has an issue here. These forums are powerful and supportive... long may it continue👍
P300e
R Dynamic HSE
Yulong White

MudSweatBeers

Post by MudSweatBeers » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:46 am

I've had my new DS less than a week, I've found the following issues with pivi pro.

- doesn't show a data connection which means Spotify disappears. Only hard restarting fixes it. Really annoying as Spotify was a big selling point for me.

- steering wheel controls sometimes non-responsive when trying to change tracks

- TuneIn app shows. I've not downloaded it and don't want it. I want to delete it but i can't seem to find a way. It annoys the hell out of me
R-Dynamic S Plus MY21 - Santorini Black

Triggers Broom

Post by Triggers Broom » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm

I’ve got Tuneln app on mine as well must be a freebie that may be for a month then they’ll be after a subscription to keep🤷‍♂️
My steering wheel controls display the same symptoms however I found out by trial and error that these buttons need to be pressed precisely on the nodules on each button then they work no problem.
P300e
R Dynamic HSE
Yulong White

harrissn

Post by harrissn » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Triggers Broom wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:25 pm
I’ve got Tuneln app on mine as well must be a freebie that may be for a month then they’ll be after a subscription to keep🤷‍♂️
My steering wheel controls display the same symptoms however I found out by trial and error that these buttons need to be pressed precisely on the nodules on each button then they work no problem.
Tunein should be free although there is a subscription version
Can’t work out how to link my tunein account to Inconnect so it picks up all my favourites
New owner:

MY21 P200 SE

Walkerdel.

Post by Walkerdel. » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Just wanted to add my experience to those having problems with the pivi pro profiles resetting.

Mine is also suffering regular amnesia and having to be regularly set-up. It seems to remember the profile and work as it should for a while if I'm using the car regularly (daily) but when it's been left unused for 4/5 days the profile disappears.

I wondered if it was related to the time-out mentioned on the in-control app that the vehicle will "enter sleep mode after 4 days". When it wakes up after sleep mode the profile is gone.
Discovery Sport MY21 P250 HSE
2012 Freelander 2 SD4 XS
2011 Freelander 2 eD4 GS