Delays in deliveries - October 2020

All Discovery Sport related discussions
User avatar
simon_hill
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:29 am

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by simon_hill » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42 pm

Barnsh wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 pm
Paul41 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:00 pm
Same here Simon, have they even built a production PHEV yet? I personally doubt it, reason being my dealer hasn’t been able to place the order with LR yet! (They told me on the 23/9 that 21MY orders were still not being accepted). As VDS recently posted the WTLP figures are only estimates, this is not what you would expect of model that is supposed to be production ready? With no press reviews etc should I be getting cold feet at the lack of transparency from LR?
The lack of complete and accurate WLTP data would certainly hold them up as they can’t be registered.
Interesting times .
This is SO frustrating as I sold my old Disco Sport some time ago in anticipation of this new one being delivered.
Land Rover owner since a Defender 90 in the 1980s. Series of Discoverys, until downsizing to Discovery Sport in 2015. Disco Sport R-Dynamic S p300e (PHEV) arrived late Oct 2020. Solid Fuji white with very few extras (e.g. powered tailgate).

sandbox
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by sandbox » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:21 pm

All the complete, accurate and official WLTP figures (including P300e) are available in this PDF:

https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 798845.pdf
2016 D180 Auto

Paul41
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by Paul41 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 pm

Depends on what LR page you’re reading from ? (Not saying you’re wrong but at the same time what can you believe?)

4CF54507-8177-4FEA-A6E8-EFDBA50BAFBD.png

HSE MY17 Corris/black roof/privacy glass/HUD/blind spot monitor-reverse traffic detect/surround cameras/wade sensing/ACC/ towbar/full size spare/Adaptive dynamics/Entertainment pack/incontrol pro/Mem seats/ATPC/Heated steering wheel/service pack/Gtechniq

seatsl
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:55 am

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by seatsl » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 pm

sandbox wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:21 pm
All the complete, accurate and official WLTP figures (including P300e) are available in this PDF:

https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 798845.pdf

Some of the data looks different to the brochure I've just downloaded from the LR web site:
https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 691753.pdf

Page 94 - The car is described as "PETROL PHEV", but the black box in the right hand column suggests that it's also a MHEV. (???)
Page 95 - CO2 36 g/km to 44 g/km
Page 95 - Combined EV Range 55 km to 62 km (34 to 39 miles)
Page 97 – Loadspace Capacity 1,594 litres

18 months I've been waiting to see this car. if they don't deliver one soon, I'm going to join the queue for the Lexus NX450.
Volvo XC60 B5 (Petrol) AWD R-Design 2.0 5dr
Gone - Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi Zetec AWD

Barnsh
Posts: 7141
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by Barnsh » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:22 am

Paul41 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 pm
Depends on what LR page you’re reading from ? (Not saying you’re wrong but at the same time what can you believe?)
It’s a complete and accurate estimate , there, that’s that sorted 👍😜
My18 FPace, 25t, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

sandbox
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by sandbox » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 am

seatsl wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 pm
Some of the data looks different to the brochure I've just downloaded from the LR web site:
https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 691753.pdf

Page 94 - The car is described as "PETROL PHEV", but the black box in the right hand column suggests that it's also a MHEV. (???)
Page 95 - CO2 36 g/km to 44 g/km
Page 95 - Combined EV Range 55 km to 62 km (34 to 39 miles)
Page 97 – Loadspace Capacity 1,594 litres
All the figures are the same in both PDFs. However, the PDF you linked to is out of date as it doesn’t reference the new engines or Pivi Pro etc. The i3 engine is MHEV and matted to an electric motor creating a PHEV.




WLTP CO2 Emissions Combined 36-44

EV Range TEL Combined (WLTP) miles/km 38/62

Loadspace capacity is the same at 1,574 dry behind first row (you had a typo).
2016 D180 Auto

sandbox
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by sandbox » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:48 am

And here is the video for the PHEV powertrain:

2016 D180 Auto

Barnsh
Posts: 7141
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by Barnsh » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:38 am

sandbox wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 am
seatsl wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 pm
Some of the data looks different to the brochure I've just downloaded from the LR web site:
https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 691753.pdf

Page 94 - The car is described as "PETROL PHEV", but the black box in the right hand column suggests that it's also a MHEV. (???)
Page 95 - CO2 36 g/km to 44 g/km
Page 95 - Combined EV Range 55 km to 62 km (34 to 39 miles)
Page 97 – Loadspace Capacity 1,594 litres
All the figures are the same in both PDFs. However, the PDF you linked to is out of date as it doesn’t reference the new engines or Pivi Pro etc. The i3 engine is MHEV and matted to an electric motor creating a PHEV


WLTP CO2 Emissions Combined 36-44

EV Range TEL Combined (WLTP) miles/km 38/62

Loadspace capacity is the same at 1,574 dry behind first row (you had a typo).
So all the WLRP figures are the same estimates in both then?
It would be good to see the final accurate figure , it may well be the same as printed , but why put this estimate caveat there for all to see in the latest brochure.?
My18 FPace, 25t, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

sandbox
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by sandbox » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:20 am

Barnsh wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:38 am
sandbox wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 am
seatsl wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 pm
Some of the data looks different to the brochure I've just downloaded from the LR web site:
https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 691753.pdf

Page 94 - The car is described as "PETROL PHEV", but the black box in the right hand column suggests that it's also a MHEV. (???)
Page 95 - CO2 36 g/km to 44 g/km
Page 95 - Combined EV Range 55 km to 62 km (34 to 39 miles)
Page 97 – Loadspace Capacity 1,594 litres
All the figures are the same in both PDFs. However, the PDF you linked to is out of date as it doesn’t reference the new engines or Pivi Pro etc. The i3 engine is MHEV and matted to an electric motor creating a PHEV.




WLTP CO2 Emissions Combined 36-44

EV Range TEL Combined (WLTP) miles/km 38/62

Loadspace capacity is the same at 1,574 dry behind first row (you had a typo).
So all the WLRP figures are the same estimates in both then?
It would be good to see the final accurate figure , it may well be the same as printed , but why put this estimate caveat there for all to see in the latest brochure.?

Please read the linked Discovery Sport Technical Specification 2020 PDF as I do not see where you are getting estimate from...? The figures in this PDF are official WLTP and not caveated.

https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 798845.pdf

The UK's Vehicle Certification Agency lists the Discovery Sport, 20MY 1.5 i3 Petrol 300PS AWD Auto CO2 emissions (g/km) (weighted) as 36 and 44 (depending on the spec). This is the type approval for the car in the UK and hence the official CO2 figures.

https://carfueldata.vehicle-certificati ... -fuel.aspx
Last edited by sandbox on Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
2016 D180 Auto

Barnsh
Posts: 7141
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:20 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Delays in deliveries - October 2020

Post by Barnsh » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:27 am

sandbox wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:20 am
Barnsh wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:38 am
sandbox wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:16 am


All the figures are the same in both PDFs. However, the PDF you linked to is out of date as it doesn’t reference the new engines or Pivi Pro etc. The i3 engine is MHEV and matted to an electric motor creating a PHEV


WLTP CO2 Emissions Combined 36-44

EV Range TEL Combined (WLTP) miles/km 38/62

Loadspace capacity is the same at 1,574 dry behind first row (you had a typo).
So all the WLRP figures are the same estimates in both then?
It would be good to see the final accurate figure , it may well be the same as printed , but why put this estimate caveat there for all to see in the latest brochure.?

Please read the linked Discovery Sport Technical Specification 2020 PDF as I do not see where you are getting estimate from...? The figures in this PDF are official WLTP and not caveated.

https://www.landrover.co.uk/Images/Land ... 798845.pdf
Go build one on the Landrover web site , pick the P300e as engine , look at the symbol next to the WLTP figure , read the subscript.
👍
My18 FPace, 25t, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

Post Reply