Ready to pull the trigger- The decision

All Discovery Sport related discussions
moodygaz

Ready to pull the trigger- The decision

Post by moodygaz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 pm

Today I picked up my MY18 240D Dynamic Luxury in all shiny black!
Thanks for all the posts, I'd forgotten how emotive owning cars could be to a lot of people, especially when said cars are faulty and expensive to buy in the first place!
As far as oil dilution goes, I get my cars serviced every year no matter what is written in the service info.
I think Landrover as with many other large companies are putting profits before its buying public which is, to my mind a short sighted approach. The last company I worked for looked to maximise profits on a two yearly forecast and 4 years as the long term view. This was because most if not all the execs and higher management were looking to be at the company for that long before moving on to better things, so were not bothered about the state of the company after.

After the PPI run is over this year, I wonder what the Legal Vultures will swoop on next. It could be unscrupulous car manufactures who lie about car Specifications and post stupid MPG figures!
MY18 Dynamic Luxury in Shiny Black

Past master

Re: Ready to pull the trigger- The decision

Post by Past master » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm

Hope you get much enjoyment from the car. (And from washing it, as black really shows the dirt.) I love mine - I've just decided to keep it for a fourth year and have trips to Ireland, Germany (twice) and Shetland lined up.
MY16 SETech 180 diesel Santorini Black

Dashnine

Post by Dashnine » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Past master wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:48 pm
Hope you get much enjoyment from the car. (And from washing it, as black really shows the dirt.) I love mine - I've just decided to keep it for a fourth year and have trips to Ireland, Germany (twice) and Shetland lined up.
Careful about going to Shetland, seems almost as dangerous as Oxford from the TV! ;)
MY19 P240 HSE, Indus Silver, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, 12 Way Memory Seats, Roof Rails, Spacesaver, Cold Climate Pack, 2 x USB in 1st & 2nd rows.
Gone: MY16 D180 HSE Black, Santorini Black

Past master

Post by Past master » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 pm

8-)
MY16 SETech 180 diesel Santorini Black

Return to “Main Discovery Sport chat”