Discovery Sport Forum banner

ATPC

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  overplanned 
#1 ·
My atpc is permanently on. The gauge is displayed and goes off scale when I drive faster than 19 mph. The warning light flashes. Cruise control won't work and pressing the cruise plus button activates atpC according to the central display instruction page. When I take my foot off accelerator speed drops quickly to the atpc setting. I have tried every combination of button pressing, gear selection etc. Any ideas?????. Thanks

#3 ·
What happens when you change the driveline mode - General / Grass / Sand / Ruts etc.? Still stays on?

#4 ·
ATPC in certain settings only works up to 19mph it's in the handbook.

#5 ·
When the vehicle is travelling at speeds between 30 km/h (19 mph) and 80 km/h (50 mph), ATPC operation is suspended. The system enters into standby mode and the ATPC warning lamp flashes. ATPC operation resumes when the vehicle's speed is less than 30 km/h (19 mph), but does not exceed 80 km/h (50 mph). If the vehicle's speed exceeds 80 km/h (50 mph), ATPC disables and the warning lamp extinguishes. If required, ATPC has to be switched on again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.