Discovery Sport Forum banner

New HSE Black

5K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  PABLO807 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up our new Discovery Sport HSE Black (Corris Grey with Cirrus Interior). Looks absolutely lovely. Well please!! :)

Just wanted to say hi!

#2 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You'll no doubt enjoy both the forum and, of course your DS as much as most of us here do.

A lot of us have added the vehicle spec. to our signature which sometimes can be useful if you're looking for others with similar vehicles.

#6 ·
They do look nice in Black.

I picked my new one up on Thursday Discovery HSE Black Pack.

Arrived home and noticed a scratch on the O/S passenger door.

Decided to let the vehicle stand over night to allow the oil to settle, next morning I checked the oil only to find the level was just above the dot on the dipstick, which I presume is minimum, so I drove to get some oil and on filling I had smoke coming from the oil filler, I have never noticed that when putting oil in a vehicle before?

Checked the washer Reservoir and it was empty the neck was dry.

Very disappointed I reported it to the dealership in Cheshire? With supporting photos.

It's my understanding that the vehicle is PDI Serviced prior to handover to the customer.

Any thoughts and comments on this.

Mike22

Discovery HSE Black

#7 ·
:lol: :lol: PDI? What's that then? :lol: :lol:

As mentioned on numerous occasions elsewhere, most dealers idea of a PDI is chucking a bucket of water over it

#8 ·
Hi webdevkev, It's looking fabulous and hope you have a great time with it!

#9 ·
Hi. Great looking car. Just a random question. Did your black come with black wheel nuts? The reason I ask is that I ordered a HSE Black when you could and delivery advised of 6th September. I phoned the dealer today to enquire about black locking wheel nuts which I expected to pay for extra but he said the black wheels come with standard chrome ones. They want £350 odd quid for black wheel and a set of locking wheel nuts. I have the previous brocher with the HSE Black in I ordered and the photos show black wheel nuts. Appreciate any thoughts... Regards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.