Discovery Sport Forum banner

New member still looking for my DS

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  pcheaven 
#1 ·
Hello all, I currently have a MY18 25T Jaguar XE RSport. Love the car, but it's not really big enough for my needs. The wife has just put down a deposit on a GR Yaris. Look it up, it's quick for a 3 pot Toyota, so that will be my fun car. I have been looking for a Dynamic Lux or HSE Lux for a while. I have a private plate and would like an 18 plate DS. My budget is 30K. There are some out there for that price, but i live in Cornwall and they all seem to be some way away from me. Should i worry about cars that have already done a few miles or wait for a low mileage to come up in my price range. I was thinking of waiting until March and hoping that there will be a few more around after the new reg comes out. Any suggestions on what to look out for would be appreciated.
Cheers

#2 ·
I have now bought a 2017 Dynamic Lux in Loire Blue. It had the 10 inch screen and i have set up an Incontrol account and it says that the services run out in June, even though i have not paid any money. Is this because the previous owner paid for these and they stay with the car? Do i need to buy a SIM to use the in car apps and what ones are the best buys.
Thanks.

#3 ·
The incontrol and tracking subscription is initially for 3 years on a new vehicle, after that you are expected to pay for a yearly subscription. There is a slot on mine for a SIM card, this I believe is for the wifi

#4 ·
The sim slot is for Wi-Fi hotspot, traffic and live services. Not forgetting software updates.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.