isofix attachments?

Interior and Exterior bodywork Faults and Fixes
Nini_90

isofix attachments?

Post by Nini_90 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:28 pm

hello, I need to know if there are some isofix attachments for isofix car seats. is this model https://www.prams.net/jane-montecarlo-r1-car-seat compatible? it will be a baby shower present and I don't want to be wrong! many thanks in advance!

Chippy

Re: isofix attachments?

Post by Chippy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:04 pm

As you are no doubt aware Isofix fittings are standardised and are fitted to the outside seating positions of he DS.

If you refer to the handbook there is a lot of information under the heading child safety.

If he child seat you are considering has genuine Isofix attachments then there is no reason why it can’t be fitted but to be sure check the handbook and child seat literature.
Gone

PaulCP

Re: isofix attachments?

Post by PaulCP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:36 pm

In addition to the above, I believe that most seats do require to have top tethering fastening as well (i.e., strap from child seat attached to the tethering point at the bottom of the back of the rear seat back rest)

We used a Britax Roma Duo Plus for our grandchild which is the same as the one that LR will sell you but at less than half the price
Now: Lexus RX 450h F Sport + Premier Pack
GONE Jan 2018:- HSE Lux Firenze Red (MY17), Ivory Interior, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Headlights, Surround Cameras,

Previous: Range Rover Sport HSE Black Edn, Ipanema Sand

Return to “Interior and Exterior Cosmetics”