Fitting Roof Rails

Interior and Exterior bodywork Faults and Fixes
myfirst

Re: Fitting Roof Rails

Post by myfirst » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 am

Morning all,

I have a 2018 HSE Pano roof (Landmark), the fast lane bay listing on eBay says they are not compatible for my year, but are compatible for HSE, has anything changed or do fast lane just need to update they compatibility checker?!
MY19 LANDMARK DS, Coris Grey, extra USB & Service pack - awaiting delivery 8-) 8-)

abz

Post by abz » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Andycreag wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:40 pm
Hi guys ,

Just guna order the fls roof bars. Will these be fine with the Thule bars . Anyone else do a few trips with these rails yet ?

Cheers in advance
I have Thule bars with roof rails from ebay, they work fine, see attached. LR bars seem little thin compare to the Thule bars :)

20190122_105844.jpg

andrewdean

Post by andrewdean » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:32 pm

myfirst wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:20 am
Morning all,

I have a 2018 HSE Pano roof (Landmark), the fast lane bay listing on eBay says they are not compatible for my year, but are compatible for HSE, has anything changed or do fast lane just need to update they compatibility checker?!
Did you get an answer? I’m in the same position.

Kruddler

Post by Kruddler » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:14 am

I think the answer is that the website needs updating. I have Fast Lane roof rails sitting in my garage ready to go on my 2019 Landmark when it arrives. If you can wait the start of April I'll update the post here. I'm not expecting any issues as can't see that the maufacturing process has changed, as doing so would also affect the OEM roof bars along with the after market ones.

Here's hoping that I'm correct!
''They'll be back and In greater numbers....''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUugCLugK5k

Return to “Interior and Exterior Cosmetics”