G
#1 ·
I am compiling a list of InControl Touch updates:

2.5 = 11 Dec 2015
3.0 = 28 July 2016
3.2 = 17 Feb 2017
3.4 = 31 Oct 2017

To see the version:

Go to FM RADIO screen and press and hold SOURCE for 8-10 seconds.

If you have a newer version, please add the details below.

#2 ·
Not sure how you do this on vehicles with ICTP (larger screen), as pressing and holding the Source key results in nothing happening.

#3 ·
I have a MY19 HSE Lux (collected 27/09/18) and the version is 3.4 - 31 Oct 2017 which suggests this is the latest version available.

#4 ·
I have v3.4 also.
The system has had several updates in the last 3 years.

BB

#6 ·
It would be more interesting to know what the differences/fixes are between versions.

Mine appears to have 3.2 installed, but is working just fine with an iPhone Xs and iOS 12.1, and is also OK with an iPhone 6s and that last release of iOS 11.can't remember :)

#7 ·
yans said:
DiscoDriver said:

To see the version:

How does one do this one the larger screen???
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bump bump!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Navtom said:
DiscoDriver said:

2.5 = 11 Dec 2015
3.0 = 28 July 2016
3.2 = 17 Feb 2017
3.4 = 31 Oct 2017

To see the version:

One year for the last update....
It'is incredible
Does it means that JLR is abandonning Incontrol touch 8" ?
It's already abandoned on FPace , EPace and Velar on MY19 and newly released Evoque. I mentioned this before, so yes it may well go at some point on the DS.

#17 ·
I have version 2.5 on my car but everything seems to work ok, should I ask the dealer to update it, what's the difference with the newer versions?

#20 ·
Is it worth trying to get the dealer to update this when they next have the car. Mine runs 2.5 but works fine, what's the difference/fixes with the newer versions?

G
#21 ·
‪@diehummel I would say it's an issue with Android. Try updating your phone to the lastest Android and app versions. Restart phone etc. ‬

@Filwill based on the speech version etc., looks like the original v2.5

@aquascape I don't know everything that has changed but I found it more responsive and it adds an additional satnav setting (although can't remember what). I also haven't had any issues connecting my phone, InControl apps etc or DAB issues.

#23 ·
Bluebottle, I did upload an image of the screen. Still not sure of my situation but overall the system works well, apart from the clock freezing constantly, along with the overall experience of my first LR! All good, so far!

#24 ·
@discodriver: My Phones are always up to date :)
8.0 official latest Update version.
Devices are not rooted.

But i already thinked about it, to be able to install a "mass storage driver" app and use the sdcard to mount as usb stick.

But before, i'll try the GROM Wirelinq Android Cable. Already ordered.
With it, it should be possible, that the Android Smartphone is detected as an iPod from the ICT.

G
#25 ·
@bluebottle

There is no Apple CarPlay update for ICT only ICTP.

If you look at all the version numbers in the screenshot they are lower than the latest ICT v3.4 (see screenshots earlier in this thread). Therefore, as the speech date is 2014 and the other component versions are much earlier it suggests it is v2.5.

#26 ·
Hi all.

My clock was freezing or not showing at all (the one on the satnav) so the dealer did an update (actually two updates they said - can't remember the names of what they updated).

I've checked the version, however, and its the same version as it was before I took the car in.

Do I have the latest version and they've simply reinstalled it?

For what it's worth, it's not fixed it. Software updated yesterday and used the satnav today and the clock didn't appear on the infortainment screen.

Thanks.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.