Any news on the next Pivi Pro software update?

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
clembo

Re: Any news on the next Pivi Pro software update?

Post by clembo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Thank you for the update. This ties in with a discussion I had with JLR. Seems Pivi was getting its knickers in a twist with different profiles, keys and phones and JLR have tried to simplify the process. Which is good news.
DS PHEV R-Dynamic HSE - Carpathian Grey / Privacy Glass / 20" 5 split spoke gloss black alloy wheels / Meridian surround sound system / Wireless Charging / Light oyster/Ebony duotone with light oyster stitch

RedFive

Post by RedFive » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Received my update when switching car off this morning. Warned me I would be unable to start the car for 35 minutes and to accept update or do late.

On restart it wouldn't switch to EV mode and satnav thought I was in Berlin which was nice.

Long press of the power button for 30 seconds while stationery reset poor old Pivi and all good on the restart.

Only issue I've had with the car is Pivi but it's minor and I'm not complaining though it did involce a 22 hour (!) download of new maps to fix a nav bug.
MY21 DS P300e R-Dynamic HSE | Hakuba Silver | Black Contrast Roof | Privacy Glass
MY08 D3 3.0 V6 SE | Silver
MY08 Defender 90 2.4 XS | Stornoway Grey
MY02 Defender 110 TD5 XS | Black
MY94 Defender 300 TDi County | Green | White roof

IANMCMULLEN

Post by IANMCMULLEN » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:10 am

Morning,

I have only just discovered that I have to not have the charger attached when trying to update, so currently trying my 5th attempt to update the latest version.

Will Pivi let me create a profile (for the fifth time), or continue to block my progress at the "Name" screen? Will it fix the constant profile deletion? Will it stop the audio acoustic auto-reboot of the stereo?

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment of "Software over the Air".

IANMCMULLEN

Post by IANMCMULLEN » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:43 am

Success! v2.1.0 successfully installed and it let me create a new profile.

Let's see how long it lasts before deleting it again.

ChaddieUK

Post by ChaddieUK » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:01 pm

Well, I don't want to jinx it but so far so good on account holding.
MY21 DS R-Dynamic HSE P300e Portofino Blue; 20" Satin Dk Gray wheels; Matrix LED h/lights; Privacy glass; 14-way h’ted and cooled massage seats; Natural Shadow Oak trim; H’ted elec adj s/wheel; HUD; PM2.5 filter; Det tow bar; Adv tow assist; etc.