New Land Rover Remote app 2.0.6

Audio, Navigation, Electronic Faults and Fixes
Yasmar

New Land Rover Remote app 2.0.6

Post by Yasmar » Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 pm

Some of you may have seen that the replacement app Remote is available to download - it's not an update it's a replacement. It's had a makeover and may work a little bit faster but my main concern is you can no longer email yourself your past journeys. I'm sure I'm not the only person who used this feature. I have sent my tuppence worth back to JLR and am waiting for a reply, it might be an idea if others who used this feature on the previous app contact JLR and record their feelings too. :geek:
2.0 D180 R-Dynamic S VELAR MY 19.5
Now Gone MY16.5 DS HSE 2.0 Litre Diesel Automatic Scotia Grey with privacy glass and mudflaps.
Complete with B Pillar rattle courtesy of JLR :roll:

DiscoDriver

Re: New Land Rover Remote app 2.0.6

Post by DiscoDriver » Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 pm

You can still do it from https://incontrol.landrover.com/jlr-por ... b/journeys and it will email whatever you have selected.
MY16 D180 Auto

Yasmar

Re: New Land Rover Remote app 2.0.6

Post by Yasmar » Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm

DiscoDriver wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:39 pm
You can still do it from https://incontrol.landrover.com/jlr-por ... b/journeys and it will email whatever you have selected.
Thanks for that piece of really useful information! I use the App and I've never had to go online for this information before, if you don't know its available online, because you have been happy with the app, how are you supposed to know it's there? Don't get me wrong DiscoDriver, I think this is something Land Rover have left out. I'll let you know if they come back with a solution or a reply! :D
2.0 D180 R-Dynamic S VELAR MY 19.5
Now Gone MY16.5 DS HSE 2.0 Litre Diesel Automatic Scotia Grey with privacy glass and mudflaps.
Complete with B Pillar rattle courtesy of JLR :roll:

Return to “Electronics and In Car Entertainment”