Post your Topix documents here

194K views 165 replies 64 participants last post by  ChadG80 
#1 ·

Attachments

#2 ·
#3 ·

Attachments

#4 ·
How are you guys getting PDFs from Topix?
I paid for an hour's subscription last night and tried to download everything of relevance to my car and save for future reference, but I could only view or print.
I printed most of them, but the whole service manual was too long to print and I'd like to have been able to download it as a PDF.
So, how do you do it?
Thanks.

#8 ·
Hi, I've just registered on topix and some interesting documents available, I'm curious about the squeaks and rattles one but not curious enough to pay for it! My car is booked in for the end of January for a couple of minor irritations and the dealer have advised me the software update showing against my car is a big one and will take 3 hours. I've got the pro system, is anyone aware of what this is?

Thanks

#9 ·
Guys, I believe that I have downloaded ALL the Topix PDF files for the Discovery Sport 2.0 Diesel.
Unfortunately I saved them all under what seemed to be sensible names, but in order to match what you might be looking for I am about half way through putting them into the correct categories - like 303-04D Fuel Charging and Control.
As soon as I can finish I will upload a single ZIP file.

:D

#12 ·
Well done and thanks for your effort.
''Sensible names'' might be perfect for somes though.

#14 ·
I am having issues uploading the documents, do not want to upload individual files so have split the group into 5 blocks.

Block 1

Having sorted them into what I think are the right category's, it seems that I have missed a few! So I will be login on again to get what is missing. If you have anything that you particularly want, let me know and I will add it to the list...

Attachments