Downloading a Topix Workshop manual.

Forum for Land Rover Technical Documents & Bulletins
ianmenai

Downloading a Topix Workshop manual.

Post by ianmenai » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:01 pm

I'd like to subscribe to Topix for my car to download the full workshop manual and electrical diagrams.
Has anybody on the forum done this?
If they have how long did it take, as I believe it has to be done page by page!
On average how many pages?
Did this take 24 hours i.e. a 1 day subscription or was it a weeks work?
The Ebay offerings don't cover the correct year etc. and at least you get the correct instruction for YOUR car.
Thanks
Ian

Dashnine

Re: Downloading a Topix Workshop manual.

Post by Dashnine » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:06 pm

There are a load uploaded by Wilfsoft in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2788&hilit=topix+download, starting on page 2 (with other ones people have shared before and after).

I guess some have changed since, but it's an excellent resource to download and keep offline. As to how long it took, I have no idea and I'm not sure if Wilfsoft is still around.
MY19 P240 HSE, Indus Silver, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, 12 Way Memory Seats, Roof Rails, Spacesaver, Cold Climate Pack, 2 x USB in 1st & 2nd rows.
Gone: MY16 D180 HSE Black, Santorini Black

Barnsh

Re: Downloading a Topix Workshop manual.

Post by Barnsh » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Yes we have a complete section for downloaded documents and that includes the manual
Here
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2788&hilit=Topix+workshop+manual

Be aware the terms and conditions of access to topix have changed , so whereas before we’ve uploaded the odd document here and there , taking the whole manual might trigger a warning for you on the topix site.
We looked at the copyright laws and this suggests a small amount for a specific purpose is ok but to take the whole book again might be OTT, but of course it’s up to you what you do, just thought Id let you know.

Basically we need to watch we don’t kick the backside out of it ...
My18 FPace, 25t, BRG, R Sport, Auto. 18 way mem Seats, ActiveLED, PrivGlass, ICTP, blis, cooled gloves, spare.
MY17 HSE 180 gone
My16.5 DS 180 b pillar tick ~ rejected :oops:
My16 DS 180 ~ rejected :oops:

Return to “Technical Documents & Bulletins”