Discovery Sport Forum banner

Se tech headlights?

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Chippy 
#1 ·
I have just been on a dealership website that states the DS comes with xenon headlights and signature led daytime lights. Is this correct for a my18 se tech ?

#2 ·
I always thought that that designate was for HSE upwards. Unless they have changed it for MY19?

#4 ·
It may be that they have added the xenon option on build ?
Get the vin from the dealer and check on topix , or look at the photos if its an ex demo or second hand you can tell the difference if you zoom in.

#6 ·
Jessdale, there is nothing like checking yourself, so as Barnsh says, check the photos. Dealers, not just JLR ones, are notorious for copy and paste specifications. This can work in your favour as mine came with space saver spare which the dealer had omitted from the spec list! Finally, pick up the phone and ask the question...

#7 ·
Shakey said:
My MY18 SE Tech does not have xenon headlights, I think that the new ones do though
It seems as though you have exactly the same model as the OP is considering so one can assume that vehicle doesn't have Xenon either.

#9 ·
Xenons have headlight washers , halogen doesn't, post a picture of the actual headlight and well tell you which it is.

#13 ·
Interesting to note that the Halogen unit appears to have a headlamp wash....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.