Discovery Sport Forum banner

Slope information wrong way around

4K views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  aquascape 
#1 ·
Noticed that the tilt angle (pitch & roll) in my MY2020.5 P300e displays reversed downhill is uphill for the DS lol

Does anyone had the same issue?

The car is fully updated OTA

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
In the Slope Information off-road section for my car it shows the angles the car is at. Mine seems to show I am going downhill when going uphill etc. is this wrong, can I change it or is it just me reading it wrong?

The picture shows an example. I am parked facing uphill but the screen shows I am going downhill. Left and right angles are the correct way round.
Sky Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

#3 ·
The slope information displayed for my car appears to be the wrong way around. ie when I am going up a hill it shows I am going down a hill. On this picture I am sat facing up a steep hill but car shows going downhill

#5 ·
If you park facing the other way does the screen change?

That hill is what we call level ground near me LOL

#8 ·
Mine definitely shows the opposite pitch. Will have to mention it to Land Rover next time they have the car. Not sure if the hill descent etc would actually work as the car thinks I’m going up a hill when I go down a hill!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.