Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very smart. I like it.
Enjoy.

#5 ·
Michpip said:
Hi Bill,
How does the wind deflectors fix to the car? Are they stick on type? Also the sun strip is that a bit of tinted film?
Car looking awesome!!

Regards
Michpip
Hi the wind deflectors are the genuine Land Rover ones and they stick to the door frames with 3m tape,they're really solid and look better than the after market ones I've seen. As for the sun strip it is indeed a it of tint film provided by a local tinters.

#11 ·
The Highlander said:
Nice colour, but I think you need a bigger plot/house tbh. It seems very cramped and your living on top of your neighbours. Never seen a semi detached garage before.
It's called link detached - my parents house was similar (with respect to the garage, not the house). It's what we relative urbanites have to do when we don't want to live in the middle of nowhere....

#15 ·
The Highlander said:
Nice colour, but I think you need a bigger plot/house tbh. It seems very cramped and your living on top of your neighbours. Never seen a semi detached garage before.
There's actually more space than it looks in the photo, just paid off the mortgage so who knows what's next :)

#17 ·
Dashnine said:
The Highlander said:
It's called link detached - my parents house was similar (with respect to the garage, not the house). It's what we relative urbanites have to do when we don't want to live in the middle of nowhere....
We kind of live in the middle of no where, it's more country than town.

#18 ·
J7WHB said:
Dashnine said:
The Highlander said:
We kind of live in the middle of no where, it's more country than town.
TBH so was my parents, but if there's another house within 20 miles that'll be urban for Highlander, after all, there can only be one.... ;)

#21 ·
:lol: can't see it involved you, but that's paise indeed. Your acid posts on the FL2 forum are legendary!

Here one of yours from last month. Classic, just classic, no shortage of material. :lol:

"1. freelanders are popular choice for murdersers search on here its been mentioned

2. the police believed you? lucky boy

3. your gravel drive needs weeding,, too busy murdering to tend to your garden?

At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens "

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.