Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is a Jag and they call it Glacier White, but I am lead to believe this is what the other half of the empire ie Land Rover are calling Yulong White.
View attachment 25

It has a slightly mistly grey hue when not in sunlight and a white sparkle when the sun is on it. If white rocks your boat this colour is good.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks Moose

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm down the dealer today so will try to get a photo of the yulong colour sample. From memory it was certainly much more of a misty grey, very very light silver, when I last looked. Still unsure so the order is currently for white.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Chesterfield LR dealer has an Evoque in yulong with black pack. They also have a DS in White with black pack to compare.

I really liked it, very similar to Suzuka grey from the Audi set of colours. We got them to put them side by side but stupidly I didn't take a photo.

We were going to go for it but possibly going for red now, getting a bit over white now.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not sure if this helps, but here is a photo of the colours. you can clearly see the difference between flat white, yulong and silver. Not the best light and not the best photos, but hey . . . . .

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the photos... Do certainly help... Can't wait to see a whole vehicle in the colour.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Seems to be a white with silver fleck. Very classy iMHO.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice one Kaiktjie! Looks White to me :) Was having recurring nightmare that is it was awful... :)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I saw an Evoque in Yulong on the road today - nice :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts