Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mate, you may have the only DS in California at the moment, don't trouble yourself with such trivialities, just enjoy the enquisitive envy, it's not a VW Beetle.

Nay, Nay and thrice Nay !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nay from me. I like the contrast

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You would have to do the air bag bonnet panel as well, I would like to see one done but I wouldn't do mine.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nay from me as well. It looks great as it is.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
A definite Nay from me I think it looks great as it is. Might be nit picking but painting the air bag bonnet panel is surely a no go as it's a safety relevant part.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think it's a great idea and would do it myself if I got the right guy to do it

·
Registered
138 Posts
If you get it done Disco if u can let us know how and what it looks like

·
Registered
829 Posts
I would not as the contracst between matt black wheel arches and bumpers with your colour looks great as is. MY2016 cars with black pack do get the airbag cover in black as well...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found out it would cost about $500 to paint the front and rear plastic guards on the bumper, and airbag bonnet panel to gloss black. I kinda like the front bumper guard being grey but the back definitely bothers me. still undecided. but if I end up doing it, will post photos for sure.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Disco said:
also, my dealer told me, the disco sport in US do not have airbags in the hood. it's basically a faux panel.
I am supprised at that I though you guys started/ are to blame for most of this safety stuff we have fitted nowadays :D :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I can't believe that the U.S. Version doesn't have a pedestrian airbag. The term NCAP springs to mind.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.