Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could, I mean on your Car, not in the real world,

I'd like to Change One Milliband for the other but its too late for that, not that i'll be voting for Toffe Nuts i'm just threaders with listening to him bleating on like a lost Sheep.

Anyway,
I think i would change my roof lining from the light colour it is to day to Black, I've got black everything else in the cabin i just kind of wished i'd gone with my instinct and put black in there. Instead i listened to SWMBO !

Secondly, i'd like RED flappy Paddles, I'm sure these could be specced Months ago but they disapeared, I,m not sure why i have this urge to have them except that it kind of reminds me of my younger driving days Golf GTI, Black & Red Trim.
Thts my excuse anyway.

OH, and i think because i've got a Unicorn Killing 2.2 and not a 2.0 Blue Tec thingy, i might change my rear SPORT badge to RED ! Just to throw caution to the wind.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Centre console arm rest that is height adjustable.

Get rid of rear seats and have a proper spare wheel.

A decent boot cover.

A decent info system that isn't over complicated and can be reached easily.

Keyless entry that works every time you approach the car.

Reversing bulbs that illuminate the rear!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
A button on the boot that allows you to lock the car when doors and boot are open, saves having to walk around to the front doors to lock. Sounds lazy but very useful to me and was there on Honda crv.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree with all of the above, my wife's Tiguan has an armrest that acts in the same way as our DS fore & aft but hers also lifts up and locks on a ratchet mechanism, also rear lights, BUT at least they are visible !

Again on the wife's Tiguan, her reverse lights are in the bumper at the bottom, little did I know some time ago sat waiting to reverse park in traffic with the guy behind me peeping and parping,,
I got out and actually asked him if he was stupid and could he not see I was trying to reverse,
Simple answer was NO ! As you can't see the bloody things ! Not in the cluster where you would think they might be but way down below !

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sorry you would vote for Ed, even though he has already been & will be a disaster for UK!

The are all total self serving tools! Less taxes please, less waste and stop being irresponsible to further you careers!

Anyway, thicker steering wheel, better plastic on centre console, £5k cheaper ( my fault I might add!)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Still want to see a V6 dropped in it. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:?

NO, that's why I said I won't be voting for toffee nuts, I wouldn't vote for either Millibland, I can't stand the sight of either.
Let alone what they stand for.

I take it you didn't see the Paxman interview ?

When he asked him are you Tough Enough,
Millibland retorted "am I toffee nuts"

·
Registered
677 Posts
Reverse light bulbs, I will be changing mine to LED soon.

Front seat belts that are height adjustable

Mood lighting that's actually worth a mention

Better boot cover, mines in the shed

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Indeed, oh Dear,

As for reversing lights maybe worth giving HIDS4U a nudge as he did a few lighting upgrades on some of the other Land Rover related forums.

I'm not sure but will they Can Bus light modules ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like the fact that the SantaFe has somewhere to store the boot load cover should you suddenly need to use all 7 seats unexpectedly.. For me, electric adjustable steering wheel as per the Jags would be nice too, bit more fine adjustment and also useful with the memory facility..

·
Registered
208 Posts
rtdf said:
I like the fact that the SantaFe has somewhere to store the boot load cover should you suddenly need to use all 7 seats unexpectedly.. For me, electric adjustable steering wheel as per the Jags would be nice too, bit more fine adjustment and also useful with the memory facility..
Me too

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
philn said:
Thinner A pillars.
Amen to that ! I've not had the car a week yet and already nearly deployed the airbags 3 or 4 times.

My wifes new favourite saying, could you not see that comming ?

ERM NO ! :|

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Reverse lights that can be seen
Mood lighting that can be seen.
A boot cover, not half a one.
Spare wheel to go with the factory tow bar.
Thinner pillars either side of the rear window.
I also want the light test button that comes with the electric tow bar

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have the US launch edition which is a fixed combo of Yulong white, black pack, aluminum shift paddles, aluminum gas and brake paddles, black jack mono valve stem caps, and aluminum non illuminated tread plates (silver).

love all features, except I wish the tread plates are ebony black. also wish my headlining was ebony black, it is cirrus which gets dirty easily. my seats black.

also wish the front and back undershield plates are black like the SE model.

I noticed also on the US version of disco, the headrests for 2nd row seats are different, they are much thicker and higher which can cause visibility issue in the rear view mirror. I wish they were all flat ones like the one on the middle seat.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts