• <t>RR Evoque</t>

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • <t>Audi Q5</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • <t>BMW X3</t>

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • <t>Porsche Macan / Cayenne</t>

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • <t>Other SUV (ML, Jeep, X5, Q7, XC60/90, Forester, Toureg, Land Cruiser etc)</t>

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • <t>MPV (like Ford S-Max, Citroen C4, VW Touran etc)</t>

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • <t>Estate / Stationwagon (VW Passat etc)</t>

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • <t>Other... (partner/holidays etc is also an option as long as you gave SOMETHING up)</t>

Votes: 7 13.5%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's vote!

·
Registered
163 Posts
None of the above, Audi A3. Will privately sell it a few weeks before our DS is delivered.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Trading in a 56reg Ford Fiesta to LR. Not really worth much as really quite an upgrade in every aspect! Really looking forward to March delivery.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Disco 4, great car but I spend most of the time in it on my own.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Have a Freelander 2. Its been a very good car - totally reliable and pretty much 'go anywhere' (that I was prepared to take it!) but time for a replacement. The DS seems to promise a step up in capability, comfort and technology - and, in particular, useable space

·
Registered
562 Posts
LR-Phan said:
Have a Freelander 2. Its been a very good car - totally reliable and pretty much 'go anywhere' (that I was prepared to take it!) but time for a replacement. The DS seems to promise a step up in capability, comfort and technology - and, in particular, useable space
Exactly the same for us. :cool:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Freelander 2 Metropolis being waved goodbye at somepoint.

Doesn't look like an extensive list of conquest sales :roll:

·
Registered
91 Posts
12MY RRS1 going....just out of warranty so now's the time....will miss her badly..awesome motor...but I had three FL2's prior to the RRS so kind of return to the fold.... ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Trading a 2012 Ford Focus so like Damien, its a big step up in many respects. Now that we've got a 3rd child, the Focus is just too small.. plus it doesn't tow much.. and I just like the Disco Sport :) I've never owned a Land Rover before, but I did have the use of a Disco 3 for a while and generally liked it.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discovery 3, I know the ride is not as good but I really do not need the so much space with just the two of us.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Mercedes R-Class, be gone!! :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
BMW Z4 Sdrive35i......I have 4 kids and its been a long time coming to take the strain off the family Galaxy !, I'll admit thought the interior quality is not a patch on the Z4 (bearing in mind the purchase cost is similar), especially around the gear selector and the dash top, to be honest the Galaxy's dash quality is bit better.

·
Registered
329 Posts
lotusdmc said:
BMW Z4 Sdrive35i......I have 4 kids and its been a long time coming to take the strain off the family Galaxy !, I'll admit thought the interior quality is not a patch on the Z4 (bearing in mind the purchase cost is similar), especially around the gear selector and the dash top, to be honest the Galaxy's dash quality is bit better.
Have to agree there. The air vent slats (I know I'm picking a minor item) but they really have got cost cutting written all over them. Absolutely awful for something to touch quite often.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I agree around the gear selector too very plain, but functional, the cubby in front of the selector will be useful

·
Registered
114 Posts
You chaps need to test drive a defender. That will make you see these plastics in a new light! Luxury!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Defenders have no equal and as much as I would love one even if I did have to open the window to find somewhere to put my arm, her in doors will not hear of it. :(

·
Registered
562 Posts
Duncanslater said:
You chaps need to test drive a defender. That will make you see these plastics in a new light! Luxury!
I went from a Disco 3 to a new 2010MY Rangie Sport, back to the old plastic dash of a FL2. Now I really like the interior, especially the 'textured plastic' & hard plastics in the FL2, over that 'orrible 'grained' texture of the DS dash. Agree completely about the transmission tunnel plastics/ trim being a bit low par.

Anyway, choice is not to buy it...,,

·
Registered
62 Posts
Triple7 said:
Duncanslater said:
I went from a Disco 3 to a new 2010MY Rangie Sport, back to the old plastic dash of a FL2. Now I really like the interior, especially the 'textured plastic' & hard plastics in the FL2, over that 'orrible 'grained' texture of the DS dash. Agree completely about the transmission tunnel plastics/ trim being a bit low par.

Anyway, choice is not to buy it...,,
wow you've seen a range of LR interiors !, I think I'd have liked the option for an extended leather pack (dash top / centre console etc), I think that's what I will miss !.....hang on sounds like a Evoque +2 that I am trying to spec here :twisted: .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts