Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice. Mudflaps seem to have catched most!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Discoman - I have a v similar DS on order (HSE black, corrida grey, roof rails) - so great to see pics of my car and to confirm I made the right choice! Pics with roof rails in particular are hard to find and glad to see they look awesome - really help make the car look rugged. I think I will add the mud flaps too now :). Couple of questions if that's ok:

Are your wheels the normal gloss black? They look quite Matt especially in the last photo and I really like. Do you simply have to leave them get dirty or have you sprayed them somehow. The wheels are the only thing I'm not totally sold on so was flirting with the idea of going for regular 19" and spraying them (annoyingly they offer 19" versions of the black pack in other countries)

Last one - have you got crossbars/ roof box? Thule do black wing bar edge which look really sleek but wondered if they were worth the extra cash.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Discotech,

The wheels are standard 20" gloss black from the blackpack and are just dirty! I like the stiff ride they give. I did order the crossbars but would go for the Thule wingbars in black now. I take them off when not in use. I use a roofbox from my previous car. You will ejoy your car when it arrives, let me know how you get on?

Discoman64

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discoman64 - was hoping you would say that! Dirty wheels the way forward!

As the HSE Black is a model in its own right now, it gives better residuals on the finance, so monthly diff between a reg HSE specced up to same but with smaller wheels, is not huge despite the diff in list price. And I like the black grill so want to stick with the black pack.

Will try to remember to post when it arrives, but that is a long way away!

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.