Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd pass this on. I have had an HSE Lux for the last three months until my Vogue arrives (today). No big issues except the SaTNav which is not fit for purpose.

However, I put a £2 coin into the coin holder within the centre console and couldn't get it out without the use of a screwdriver. Furthermore, the sliding cover does not close if a £2 coin is inserted.

Another home goal for LR design department who clearly don't use cash for car parking.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
ALL of the storage in the DS is poor, IME, except the bottle holders. Those work fine. But anything in the space under the radio flies out at the slightest hint. The slot above the glove box, likewise, doesn't retain anything in even mildly brisk cornering, and the storage space in the overhead and around the gear selector that some of use Disco drivers are used to having, just isn't there. Oh, the door pockets are ok, unlike my D2 ones you can actually reach them from the driver's seat!

I've never used the coin slot mind, I have my car on direct debit. :)

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That's neat even if it is slightly expensive for a bit of plastic from the far east.

Would you think if you get in the way of a USB in the slot below?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Please can anyone confirm that the Evoque version will fit the DS?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.