Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this Video on YouTube today, hope its OK to post it here, it shows some things in the back seats I had not seen before

·
Registered
506 Posts
It's an excellent video really! So thanks for posting it. The usual 'press' gripe about the engine (an engine I love) and some of the plastics. Every car I've looked at has some part of the trim that I personally would have done differently - so no worries there. It is the most capable car in it's class, and well presented in this video overall.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great video thanks for posting, I've also had 'that engine' in a Galaxy for 6 years and it has never missed a beat. I went for the 3rd row ventilation so it was good to see how that works

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,
Thank you beautiful video

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for that. Watched the DS, Q5 and X3 videos back to back. Even more Convinced I / we made the right choice!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Video reminds me that we always talk (me included) of the Ford 2.2 diesel while actually it is a PSA / Peugeot Citroen sourced unit. I remember it used to power the Peugeot 607 etc models (think with some 200bhp a good 10yrs ago already)

·
Registered
562 Posts
The XE reviews I have read with the igneium engine I have to say have all been positive, but at the same time polite. They all say the igneium engine is still, gruff and too noisy, so I do think the 2.2SD4 is the way to go.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Triple7 said:
The XE reviews I have read with the igneium engine I have to say have all been positive, but at the same time polite. They all say the igneium engine is still, gruff and too noisy, so I do think the 2.2SD4 is the way to go.
Totally agree.
Leave the new engine for Jaguar to test out then when ready to change out our DS all the "Niggles" should have been sorted out.

HSE Auto, Kaikoura Stone, almond interior, flaps, rubber mats, spare wheel, bright finish treadplates, traffic sign recognition, privacy glass.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Re the video, I agree with the comment about the gearbox cover plastic, but not the engine it is fine.
I am also sure that is the car we had on the test run and we got over 40 to the gallon out of it on a mix of A and B roads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts