Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I live in Brazil and have a Discovery Sport HSE with Meridian entertainment pack.
I am having a problem with the USB playback.
After a while working properly, suddenly it pauses the playback and I can hear a kind of bell alarm, this pause takes one or two seconds, then playback returns.
This can happen two or three times in the same song, but can also take some time to happen, without any presumable pattern, or some clear interference of something on the car.
Has anyone had this kind of problem?
I am afraid that when I take the car to the dealer maybe the malfunction won't happen because the audio car play smoothly for more than one hour without the defect happening...
Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I had USB issues, mine would have a pause or gap for 1 or 2 seconds in each song.
The fault would either happen on every song the whole trip or some times not at all.

The dealer changed the media unit and it is ok now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moose said:
I had USB issues, mine would have a pause or gap for 1 or 2 seconds in each song.
The fault would either happen on every song the whole trip or some times not at all.

The dealer changed the media unit and it is ok now
Thanks for your reply.
I will take it to the dealer and ask for the unit replacement.
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.