Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Just looking for a bit of advice. I'm considering trading in my HSE (2018) manual 150bhp for the Urban Edition.

Looks like you get a few features thrown in although there are one or two surprising omissions!

Anyway, I see that metallic paint and premium metallic is not classified as an extra. I've never had either before. Any cons/downsides to having metallic or premium metallic?

Also looking at engine choice. Does anyone have mpg they could quote on the D165 or D200? I'm averaging 42mpg on my current disco sport.

I'm also toying up gloss black (18inch) and satin gray (19inch) on the alloys. If anyone has the satin gray in particular would love to hear what you think of them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Fraser said:
Hi folks

Just looking for a bit of advice. I'm considering trading in my HSE (2018) manual 150bhp for the Urban Edition.

Looks like you get a few features thrown in although there are one or two surprising omissions!

Anyway, I see that metallic paint and premium metallic is not classified as an extra. I've never had either before. Any cons/downsides to having metallic or premium metallic?

Also looking at engine choice. Does anyone have mpg they could quote on the D165 or D200? I'm averaging 42mpg on my current disco sport.

I'm also toying up gloss black (18inch) and satin gray (19inch) on the alloys. If anyone has the satin gray in particular would love to hear what you think of them.

Thanks!
Hi. I have the D165 since May this year from new. It's in Carpathian grey with the satin grey 19" alloys.

The alloys are a great choice as they don't look dirty even on a grim day. The paint I have is the premium perlescent one and it looks great on a sunny day. I posted pics on the new member gallery if you wanted to check it out.

In terms of mpg I guess it comes down to indiviy driving style and road traffic conditions but I'm getting 520 miles out of the 65 litre tank and it's getting better. The onboard comp says 38 mpg.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dermu said:
Fraser said:
Hi folks

Thanks!
Hi. I have the D165 since May this year from new. It's in Carpathian grey with the satin grey 19" alloys.

The alloys are a great choice as they don't look dirty even on a grim day. The paint I have is the premium perlescent one and it looks great on a sunny day. I posted pics on the new member gallery if you wanted to check it out.

In terms of mpg I guess it comes down to indiviy driving style and road traffic conditions but I'm getting around 520 miles out of the 65 litre tank. The onboard comp says 38 mpg.

I hope that helps.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dermu said:
Dermu said:
Fraser said:
Hi folks

Thanks!

In terms of mpg I guess it comes down to indiviy driving style and road traffic conditions but I'm getting around 520 miles out of the 65 litre tank. The onboard comp says 38 mpg.

I hope that helps.
That's great Dermu, thanks for that. The photos of your car look great, exact combo I'm thinking of, although wife's preference is gloss black wheels.

Could you share a couple of photos of the car from
The side so I can see it against the paint?

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts