Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I would like to know if the seemingly quite high number of issues that members here are experiencing are being remedied on the production line as they appear for un-built orders? (Specifically the B Pillar noises) but other items that would at first appearance be a priority to save spiraling costs/customer inconvenience to rectify.
I am awaiting a build date from LR at this time but feel slightly apprehensive about what should be a great experience.
It is almost "encouraging" that refunds have been offered to some buyers but that is a part of purchasing a car that had never ever factored into my buying process prior to this.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi MyFirstLR,

Thank you for your post.

I can certainly appreciate apprehension when reading concerns raised on a forum. It is important to note that the forum is often a channel for customers to raise their concerns as well as any issues they may encounter. Quite a large majority of the members joining, do so specifically to seek assistance / guidance or simply to share their experience with concerns. Therefore it will often more heavily represent customers who have had concerns, rather than the other side of the scale with the customers who are happy with their vehicles and have had no cause to seek assistance.

With that being said, it still remains that as a manufacturer, we do need to take note of concerns raised and ensure that they are being appropriately addressed. To ensure this is happening, we do continually take note of concerns raised to our Land Rover retailer network with customer vehicles. When using details such as parts orders, warranty repairs carried out as well as quality reports and technical assistance requests from our retailers, this allows us to identify concerns.

Using this information, we are able to ensure that necessary steps are taken, not only to provide retailers with the information to carry out remedial repairs on customers current vehicles, but also to allow us to put in place changes during the manufacturing of the vehicles to ensure that the concerns are resolved prior to new owners receiving their vehicles.

This will always remain an ongoing process to ensure that should any new concerns be identified, that we are taking appropriate action to resolve the concerns and provide a new vehicle that the customer can be confident will be free from any defects or concerns.

I would be happy to provide any assistance should you experience any concerns, should this be the case, please do not hesitate to PM me directly with your details.

I hope you enjoy your new vehicle and welcome to the Land Rover brand.

Many thanks,
Pete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.