Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I noticed exactly the same! I was wondering whether if you have the memory seats that they cannot have this due to the extra electrics....but just a supposition on my part!

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
562 Posts
No storage for me either!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Picking up my SE Tech with fully manual seats tomorrow, I'll let you know if there's any storage lurking beneath!

·
Registered
506 Posts
No storage underneath front seats in the HSE I have on loan. Doesn't look to be room for it anyway, as the powered subframe leaves very little room under there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
No under seat storage on mine either.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have my SE Tech now with fully manual seats, and is there storage underneath?

No!

Not that Im complaining - I LOVE this car!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Picked up my SE tech yesterday and mine are missing too. I called the dealership who was unaware they even existed.
Car looks stunning

·
Registered
329 Posts
No mention of the existence of this in the specs in the brochure

·
Registered
179 Posts
Worm71 said:
It's on page 89 in he owners handbook
Seems to me the owners handbook is mostly fiction, being full of things not available on UK spec MY15... Seems a bit odd that they don't manage to produce a handbook that actually reflects what could be fitted!

·
Registered
329 Posts
TugPilot said:
Worm71 said:
It's on page 89 in he owners handbook
Seems to me the owners handbook is mostly fiction, being full of things not available on UK spec MY15... Seems a bit odd that they don't manage to produce a handbook that actually reflects what could be fitted!
As you say - along with blind spot monitoring, HUD etc etc. However, seems to be fairly standard practice for handbooks to cover everything so you know exactly what you're missing ;)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Have all of you seen there is additional storage under the centre console cup holders? Pretty deep space! Maybe it has replaced under seat storage...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have storage, I must be unique. I have a waterproof jacket shoved under each front seat :) Never even read about the tray.

·
Registered
677 Posts
The handbook is for all markets, so something's may vary.

·
Registered
9 Posts
No storage tray under my HSE seats either.... Now on the question of storage, my 8 year old grandson found the hidden cavity under the removable cup holder very useful, I am also using the void behind row two seats and under the closed third row, and I just about to cut the foam storage under the back floor. I hate items loose in the back. I have also removed the sprung parcel shelf wrapped it in plastic and it's now in the roof of the garage.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts