Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Very cheeky - there's always one.

Interestingly, he quoted Autotraders 'EXPERT' opinion:
The Auto Trader expert verdict: 3.6 The Land Rover Discovery Sport is a very impressive car, let down by a poor engine. It has class-leading practicality, a nice interior, exemplary safety credentials and it's really good to drive, but the engine just isn't up to muster for performance, refinement or efficiency. Shame, because otherwise, this is easily one of the best cars in the class.
Obviously their expert has something against our wonderful 2.2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
One careful owner..... for all of a few hours! Must of loved it.

Got to be a good sign though. On this evidence, the DS has to be one of the fastest appreciating cars of all time. At that rate think what others will be like when trade-in time comes!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Interesting seeing the mats, are these LR rubber mats ?, they look more like trays.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
It just makes me mad (even if i can understand the profit making intent) LR should fine a way to take it back off them and sell it to someone who is waiting to use one.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nubmaster said:
Interesting seeing the mats, are these LR rubber mats ?, they look more like trays.
Yep those are the genuine mats, they have grey LR logos on them. I know because I've been staring at boot mat since January :lol: , it's the same design all be it with out the rim around the edge.

I've ordered them but I think that lip will get on my nerves, will probably keep the carpet ones in through the summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts