Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, anybody figured out the exact menu option to change the Tyre Pressure Monitoring from light to heavy load?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Although I have not changed mine I have had a look how to do it - Enter the car and press the start stop button to wake the car up, do not start the car,, you can the access the menu from the menu button on the steering wheel. Hope this helps.

G

·
I'm not sure that you have to change anything. Just alter the tyre pressures according to heavy load and the TPMS will monitor this and let you know that its set for heavy load. Thats all i did when I received the car with high tyre pressures. I lowered them to light load and the TPMS reported it as so....

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I think you are correct Funkster, all it does is show you the correct tyre pressures for light or heavy load, it then compares the actual car tyre pressures and as Ashey says gives a warning if there is too much of a discrepancy between them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.