Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the tow assist facility that comes with the electrically deployable tow bar? According to the handbook, I have to attach a wierd looking symbol to the front of the trailer (in my case a caravan) and then callibrate it according to the dimensions. Where can I find the mysterious looking sticker referred to ? It comprises 3 solid black circles in a triangle formation. Any comments much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
The 66 plate loaner I had today had one in the glovebox, my son pulled it out and asked what it was.

I didn't know if the car had the electric towbar, didn't think to check otherwise I'd have had a play, but it didn't have a Reversing camera either so not sure how it could be used!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your responses. Problem solved - I have just had a look in the tool kit section under the boot flap, and tucked in there was a piece of paper with the symbols on. Unfortunately the bright spark at LR tasked with putting this in the cars had folded it clumsily in half, so when it is used, it will have a nice big crease line down the middle. Oh well, at least I can see where to get a decent replacement! Cheers.

·
Super Moderator
2,834 Posts
This has been discussed previously I remember and only works if you have surround cameras

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mart666 said:
Thanks for your responses. Problem solved - I have just had a look in the tool kit section under the boot flap, and tucked in there was a piece of paper with the symbols on. Unfortunately the bright spark at LR tasked with putting this in the cars had folded it clumsily in half, so when it is used, it will have a nice big crease line down the middle. Oh well, at least I can see where to get a decent replacement! Cheers.
Yeah, that's where mine was too, and also nicely folded over by some bright spark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts