Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I remember there was something on this forum about using the Topix website, but I can't seem to find it.
I am registered on the site as a non paying member.
How do you find information on the site regarding build date etc...
I am able to find basic details about my car, but that's all.
Thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
You should be able to down load the vehicle specification list once the chassis number is logged, I don't think you get much info on the build dates apart from start and finish.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the info, did not get any info on the start or finish date.
Had a mail from [email protected] last month telling me my car was being built on 29th May.
Then my dealer emailed me this morning saying that the car will be available to pick up on Thursday. Which is great news, but wanted to try and see when they actually started the build.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
When the cars first started coming through we all noticed that the date quoted by LR was always a Friday, dealer told me a Monday but when showing on Topix was Friday, it maybe that LR use week ending as their date.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I think mine said Tuesday, next time i am on I will have to check, the dealer certainly were given week end dates for the build.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lets hope mine was not built and painted over the weekend then shipped to me :eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
My Dealer told me I cannot use Topix to check the progress of my car. Can you please advise how can I use it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.