Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few posts mentioning the Titan boot covers. I ordered one on the 5th Match, and it's now the 27th and still not been received.
Buyer beware - I will update this if it ever arrives and also then with a report of the fit / quality. At the moment though not impressed at all.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered in the 5th and it's still not with me - that's nearly 4 weeks. I shall call them tomorrow and cancel it.
Will probably order the official LR one instead from Duckworth Parts.
Really not impressed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
@Crabby

Please let me know how you get on with ordering the Genuine LR one. I called many dealers including Duckworths last week, and they all said that the boot liner was not available to order on the LR system any longer due to the recall issue. One specifically told me that the recall was due to "fit issues", so even when I found one in stock with a Guy Salmon Wakefield, I decided not to go for it. I have ordered from Titan too, but only last week and my dogs are desperate to ruin the inside of my shiny new DS!

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
27 Posts
AARRGGHH!! So why do we think LR have recalled all the boot liners? I was in at my dealer today to try and order one of the supposedly redesigned ones and they couldnt find anything on their system about it at all until I gave THEM the part number!!
Crazy!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think the Boot or Loadspace liners being discussed on this and another post is the LR part number VPLCS0272
The rubber mats are available but there is an issue apparently with the Loadspace liner.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks Chris.

K2BHM is right....it is the vinyl boot liner that has been recalled for quality issues (poor fit), pn VPLCS0272. Seems Titan probably have full order books as a result....maybe JLR are also ordering their genuine ones from them :)

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,

Just received my Titan Boot line today in Grey, and I am super happy. It fits amazingly and covers all the boot area including sides very well, even allowing for the middle seats to be put into their furthest forward position without problem.

I cannot rate Titan highly enough. I used their eBay link to buy mine as it gave free p&p. A real quality product.

Cheers,

b1ggles2

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks for the picture, might order the same!

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
@KaikouraDS

I spoke to Titan direct and they told me that the black one for £55 is not specifically tailored for the DS but it will fit. The £97 ones are fully tailored and even cover the sides too.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

b1ggles2

·
Registered
829 Posts
Thanks biggles

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just received and fitted my Titan Tailored Boot Liner in black. Fits really well and seems a quality product. Very pleased.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts