Discovery Sport Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
Mine's heading for 9k service as well. Last time I checked (have been keeping tabs) at 4849 miles it's saying Oil service due 4050 miles...

Registered
Apersonis said:
Update

A Land Rover technician listened to it today and is pretty sure its the Blue pump that sits under the car. Going in for replacement.
Did this resolve the issue? mine has identical sound to yours (more clicking than beeping) - I think it's a dodgy relay clacking away.

Registered
McBAIN said:
Apersonis said:
Update

A Land Rover technician listened to it today and is pretty sure its the Blue pump that sits under the car. Going in for replacement.
Did this resolve the issue? mine has identical sound to yours (more clicking than beeping) - I think it's a dodgy relay clacking away.
Well the Disco went in for a checkup last week and they replaced the DEF/AdBlue pump. before replacing it had an escalating volume clicking sound, bit like relay clicking on and off which ran for 20-30 seconds after turning the car off. after replacing the adblue pump the clicking is gone, but it now beeps (similar to one of the earlier posted audio clips). Haven't recorded it yet, need to find a quiet carpark on the weekend.

will post audio of both once I have it and figure out how to upload sound files.

Registered
I have the same problem with clicking than beeping

does Anyone resolve the issue ?

Replace DEF/AdBlue pump? For clicking noise

And for beeps ??

Registered
I do not solve anything until the orange engine warning light on the dashboard comes on. My DS 2016 also has a ticking sound when the motor is turned off. ..I just keep going (google translator)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts