Car Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Window Steering wheel

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover

Mmmmmm - more picks on Wednesday

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Looks great. Dealer contacted today to say car has arrived ahead of schedule! Pick up anytime from 27/4!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charles said:
That's good looks great, glad to see yours in on time. Hope mine is also as it's the same dealer. Let us know how the handover was.
Bang on delivery date as quoted when I ordered. Can't grumble at all.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looking good lofi!

Just out of interest when was your build date?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine has now arrived at dealer 2 weeks early. Saw it today but did not have camera ! Picking it up next Thursday, (because I am away at my 2year old Grandson's Birthday !) Really pleased with my interior choice of Glacier/lunar , it looks really classy with the Loire Blue. Pics to follow next week.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peter79 said:
Looking good lofi!

Just out of interest when was your build date?
Built on 30 March, delivered to dealer on 22 April, handover to me 29 April (yippie)

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Looking good, yet to have the roof bars fitted, I feel they improve the overall look with them on.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Out of interest anyone know why they are delivered without the rear external trim?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Looks good. Maybe because the spare wheel has to be fitted by the dealer and cover is secured later (or to do with towbar)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
KaikouraDiscoSport said:
Looks good. Maybe because the spare wheel has to be fitted by the dealer and cover is secured later (or to do with towbar)
Could be though I'm not having a tow bar and I think the spare wheel is already in place so must be fitted at the factory.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, should have posted last night after hand over but didn't get round to it.

Hand over was uneventful except for the car 3 hours before the allotted time to say that the roof rails had not arrived and so hadn't been fitted. A bit disappointing but they are arriving today and dealer offered to collect the car, leave us a car, get them fitted and then return. We have however booked that for a couple of weeks time - I figured just in case there are any other niggles that need looking into.

Straight forward hand over - full tank of fuel and a pen, so I wouldn't say my dealer was pushing the boat out. Car was also outside and it had been raining so we agreed I couldn't check it over properly and that I could report any paint issues today.

Mrs lofi has been driving and she likes. I've only reversed it on the drive so far! However, given the 6 pages of mood lighting posts I had to go out and have a play once the sun had gone down. Style pack 1 comes with the configurable mood lighting so I have that. Works absolutely fine if you ask me. You can see the lines f colour on the door trims and it changes colour and you can change how bright it is. Didn't need it or want it but like it. In fact the interior lighting is much more special than the Merc's I just got rid of.

Not much else to report other than the Cirrus interior is really nice. The quality of the centre console seems to have improved since December when I last had a really good prod of one.

Will post some pics later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts