Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/attachment] View attachment 51

Two days after delivery in the Netheralnds I drove to France for a skiing trip in the Frech Alps.
The Disco Sport performed very well,
uphill the 9 gear automatic is easy in hear pins and downhill the paddles are ideal.

At the highway in France several people were curious and drove next to me for a while and discussed the car. I suppose the car is not yet for sale in France

Overall good work from LR, very quiet, low on diesel, with a average at the highway of 1 liter 15,5 km speed 120 km / hour

See the pics of my Scotia Grey TD4 4WD HSE Automatic with one of the brand new series license plates in NL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Their are some good Calender shots on here over the last couple of days, first the Lake district now the Alps.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
One word - glorious. But then again I am a big, big fan of the Alps and the DS isn't bad either!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Great pics studioph

Hi from fellow dutchman

·
Registered
100 Posts
Did you give her a wash and polish just for the photo! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pics were made after 1150 km drive from The Netherlands to Tignes le Lac in France, no carwash just some nice sunny reflections and of course a nice metallic colour

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.