Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder whether there is any chance of passing on technical issues to LR UK. My new DS HSE 4SD has turned into a swimming pool after just two weeks. Saturated carpeting in the passenger footwell and water gushing from beneath the central column that houses the ventilation, DVD, etc.

Two weeks for an appointment here in Germany - which is pretty appalling when you are trying to attract customers and enhance brand loyalty.

Surely, these quality issues should also be of interest to the manufacturing unit in the UK. Does LR gather and track such problems?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Hi,

Please accept my apology for the delay in responding to your concern. I am sorry to learn of your experience.

We do continually monitor and track concerns that are raised to our Land Rover approved retailers to allow us to identify concerns.

If you would like to PM me with the following details I would be happy to ensure that Land Rover Germany are assisting with this.

Full Name:
Contact No:
Email Address:
Vehicle Reg:
Land Rover Retailer:

Many thanks,
Pete

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.