Discovery Sport Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello gents,

As far as I could see from other topics, not all markets had Surround Cameras as an option and some opted out from them.
Never the less, I hope we do have some owners here who had a chance to play around with them and answer my question.

So when I press the hard button for "Cameras" on left side of the screen - it shows T junction view and when I keep pressing the Camera button - it cycles between Front, Rear and T-Junction view.

I like 360 view and to enable it - I have to make couple of touch screen moves. If I press Camera button - it will cycle between my now custom view with 360 and other default views, but my custom view with 360 will soon be lost.
After I switch to other screens and then press hard Camera button - it is back to cycle of default views. Not that it is a showstopper, but it is annoying as I have to take my eyes off the road to the screen to do couple of precise touches.

Is there a way to have 360 view being part of the cycle of hard button? Better a default view instead of T-Junction.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've not found a way to see the 360 view without using the soft button on the screen to get to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.